The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Happy Monday :black_heart::coffee:

4 Likes

I need that cup lol.

Here’s mine for the day. This sucker will hold an entire pot which is necessary on days like today.

4 Likes

All my cups are simple uni-coloured ones so I never felt I could participate here but I love this thread. Now I see, the thread has become more about the ritual than the fanciness anyway and that’s so lovely.

Anyway, I got myself this big baby blue momma cup, fits 500ml. Placed next to Pompeija’s sleepie head cos a foto w/o a Scottie is hardly worth it in this house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Enjoy your mornings and afternoons all coffee lovers! :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

10 Likes

A peaceful start to a day off. Cheers my coffee friends and welcome @Faugxh. :blush: Don’t worry, vacuuming is on my to do list later.

7 Likes

I start my morning with a little reading, a little praying, then Mario brings me my rocket fuel.

6 Likes

:coffee::heart:

7 Likes

A little giggle and some cat hair (both on my table and on the cup) for your morning brews.

7 Likes

Sunshine looked warm - thought I would go have coffee on the deck in pjs - nope it’s only 35°F & Mother Nature is laughing at me shivering

9 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3: :wave:t3::wave:t3: :heart::heart:

I have the weekend off because I am in charge of someone else’s child for the weekend. What is the appropriate number of books to pack for a 4 day weekend? I think the answer is 4.

6 Likes

This cup is so nice. Do you remember where you got it?

2 Likes

Thank you. One of my best friends gifted it to me about 10 years ago. I’ll check the bottom to see if I can find any distinguishing marks for you when I get home.

I hope this helps. :coffee:

4 Likes

What I’m drinking on this cold autumn morning

9 Likes

I see your Star Wars @mx_elle

5 Likes

That child is going to love going to sleep while your reading Everythings eventual to him/her. :full_moon_with_face::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Coffee and my morning smoothie in a pool of sunlight.

11 Likes

For some reason 248 is the day. Here’s my mug and my favorite mug which I needed as a reminder today. Hi all! This is the face of the (trying to be) trustiest of Emilies. Happy sobriety friends. :heart::coffee:

16 Likes

My selfie camera work may best be described as “a woman in her 40s”. :face_with_peeking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

Love the mug @TrustyBird

1 Like

Thanks! Me too, I use it on days when I need that reminder.