The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

9 Likes

Ha! I just tried to brew mine and worried I broke it when it wouldn’t start. Turns out I hadn’t put the water in.
We need the coffee to do the things including the making of the coffee. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Success!

5 Likes

Thank goodness! I was getting ready to send in the reinforcements. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :coffee:

1 Like

Whoo I needed them. Waking up without a hangover is great but I’m waking up with a little headache these days. I’m guessing lack of water, abundance of coffee or stress. :-1:t2:

3 Likes

Water is always a good place to start!

2 Likes

I know this deep down. Some day I will learn this. :wink:

2 Likes

Oops accidentally wandered out into the wet grass in my slippers this morning.

My morning thoughts today are filled with gratitude for the TS community. I am also very distracted contemplating the ways in which my subtle fears become large demons that are holding me back in life.

4 Likes

6 Likes

“Fear is the mind killer” - George Herbert

Fear helped me get out of harm’s way many times in my own life. - some lady who loves coffee on the internet.

I don’t know the answer but I’ll contemplate with you over my cup. :heart:

5 Likes

Made myself an afternoon coconut milk latte to avoid the post therapy session blahs today.

Todays big therapy discussion was the realization of trauma & triggers I have that are related to music - certain genres, specific artists, and a few concert venues - and trying to mindfully explore and expose myself to them again.

7 Likes

Cold rainy day today — lots of warm beverages are required

6 Likes

Oohh that’s a good mug! My tattoo artist used to be an illustrator for them.

1 Like

Cold and rainy over here too. This mug was part of a secret Santa pack that never got gifted. I appreciate the size.

4 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Those mugs are priceless!

1 Like

Happy Sober Sunday friends!

6 Likes

Right back at you. I’m spending my day locked in the house studying for the LAST professional exam I ever have to take in my life. Socialize extra hard for me out there and enjoy your sister visit. :heart:

6 Likes

Afternoon cuppa. Concert tonight was cancelled. Enjoying sitting out in the cold fall air and making some hearty soup, staying in now for the evening.

5 Likes