The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Hi guys, I restart again. Happy to be back :slight_smile: have to go to work now. The coffee has been very good this morning :coffee:

2 Likes

Last coffee at my sister’s place before heading home today.

Contemplating old friendships and connections this morning - Which ones are worth hanging on to? Recognizing those that need new foundations built, boundaries established, or are better to just let go of. Seeing behaviors in others that I don’t find acceptable anymore but that I have been all too willing to look past again and again.

9 Likes

Speaks for itself

13 Likes

6 Likes

Excellent coffee I had this morning. It’s good waking up sober :clock630:

5 Likes

Post vote to-go coffee.

9 Likes

Enjoying the early morning caffee at 5:30 as usual :coffee: very happy to enjoy it sober.

4 Likes

Plain coffee in a plain mug on a plain Wednesday. I have a stressful event this weekend and it has been an absolute revelation that I can apologize for being rude or distracted (which I am a bit lately) due to a stressful event coming up.
Drunk me was just always “happy”. I tip my glass to sober emotions today even when they are rough.

11 Likes

First a cup of coffee before cleaning my flat. Can go to work a bit later this day. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Back in the summer my ex’s mum brought me back from Taiwan these coffee things that are like tea bags and I finally tried one today. It’s rather terrible :joy:

8 Likes

I have overslept today, such a deep and wonderful sleep I had… :hugs:

1 Like

That’s cracking me up! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s there something more bittersweet than a cup of coffee that you have just finished?

8 Likes

Some days I just got a constant refill cycle going on when the coffee mark reaches half cup. Sometimes you just don’t wanna deal with an empty cup of coffee on top of everything else.

7 Likes

:clap:t3: :clap:t3: :100:
Yassss
Today was one of those days for me

2 Likes

Almost no coffee at home…anyhow I am enjoying even more the last drops :coffee: I really really have to buy coffee today!

3 Likes

If I had a constant drip of coffee I’d be bouncing off the walls :joy::joy: I’m a one and done person. On the rare occasion I have a second cup I get soooo jumpy and a general feeling of anxiousness.

almost done with my one. Y’all have a great caffeinated day :blush:

8 Likes

Another good morning while enjoying a cup of coffee. :sunny:

2 Likes

Coffee sipping and plant care

11 Likes

After a short night I appreciate even more a good coffee :hugs:

2 Likes