4 Likes

:yum::yum::yum:
Well done - that looks delicious

1 Like

Thank you it’s very good :smiley:

1 Like

7 Likes

Hows that book?

Enjoining s I me matcha tea ( an aquired taste for sure- starting to get used to it)

5 Likes

It was really good. I love a new to me quit lit and this didn’t disappoint. It is 12 step based and reminds me that I have deeper wounds to heal.

I like Matcha. It’s a little grassy but refreshing.

2 Likes

I couldn’t get tickets :sob:
But I got the mug :smiley:
And to all the Americans and Canadians on here: you are missing out! Even the Australians know what I’m talking about :wink:
:octopus:

5 Likes

Thank you - have added it to my list of quit lit books to read.

Yes - totally a grassy taste (thanks for that- wasn’t sure how to describe)… i am getting used to it now and do find it refreshing.

1 Like

Got an Iced Americano at a local coffee shop. Before my meeting. Shit. I didn’t even get their name :upside_down_face:
But I thought I’d try their beans.
@JazzyS

6 Likes

Yum…i bet that hit the spot…how did you like it?

Just got this one for a treat…its not bitter and i dont think i taste the cherry…will try again tomorrow

8 Likes

It was good. Needed more ice though. Their slackers when it comes to ice around here for some reason. Maybe just inexperienced kids for help.

Good!

I’m always afraid when my coffee has wine tasting descriptions. I just want to taste coffee. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Didn’t even notice mine had milk chocolate and notes of honey. When did they start doing that shit. I just want espresso flavored espresso roast. I’m so old. :older_man:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: yup - i was looking for my normal dark roast and saw this and thought – why not – really is a great strong coffee and dark chocolate is also bitter so i think its a good complement but cherry? not sure about that one… i’m like you - I do like my coffee black and to taste like coffee - strong and with a punch.

Stingy on ice - wtf – they know its frozen water rigth? well i’m glad you did enjoy a refreshing treat.

1 Like

I sent my husband (non coffee drinker) shopping for coffee for me and he brought me Death Wish. A word of warning, they are not futzing around. My consumption amount went down for a while by about half. Tasty but dangerous.

4 Likes

My first day back to work after 7 days off coffee.

6 Likes

I’m on a bit of a budget right now, so I’ve been drinking Winco brand generic at home…instead of the usual Dunkin’ Donuts. Desperate times call for desperate measures. It’s actually not half bad for generic coffee.

4 Likes

Happy 1st day back to work - hope your coffee did it’s job :wink:
btw - not sure how i missed your earlier post about Death Wish coffee - yup - it is super strong! Totally tasty and dangerous if too much ingested :rofl:

2 Likes

Whatever can peel my eyes open in the morning wins for me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That looks like brass knuckles coffee cup. You must be mean in the morning.
I hope it was a nice day back.

3 Likes

Yep. That stuff is brutal. It gave me the old coffee anxiety palpitations once or twice. Careful! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes