The Coffee Shop ☕️

Back in business!

6 Likes

I feel your pain. My son dropped my Disney french press today, it shattered. He got upset about it for a while. It’s all good, we told him, we’ll just have to to back and get a new one.

Whaddya gonna do?!

7 Likes

Its good to have a backup coffee system, which I hope you do.
Things are just things. Kitties and sons are more precious.

3 Likes

I’ll bet the new son is better behaved than the old one. :coffee:

5 Likes

He’d better! Cant be spending all day trying out new sons! :rofl::wink:

5 Likes

Maybe you can take two models home to see which one fits your home better. The other son could either be returned or repurposed as a garden son? Just thinking out loud.

@TrustyBird thank god you’re ok. And by ok I mean not without coffee. :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Good morning Billy! It is an absolute joy to share my morning cup with you today. :blush: Its great to see you around these parts.

9 Likes

I love that mug!

2 Likes

Thank you, me too! I sing Helllllloooo Dolly in my head when I make coffee. My Dad used to sing that song. The pun is layered.

1 Like

I grew up around theatre people, so I started singing it in my head. :grin:

1 Like

Yes! I’m glad you knew it too. I’m adding it to my musical collection right now.
That exaggerated Hellllllooooooo!!
In honor of @Soberbilly “It’s so nice to have you back where you belong”.
Life coincidences are funny. 🩷

3 Likes

I’m working with triple redundancy over here. When it comes to coffee, I am as scrappy as they come.

1 Like

I’m picturing a cheese cloth strainer. Instant? Do you have any options? You poor man!

Cheers :coffee: :blush:

8 Likes

My Current favourite coffee. Coal Town, an indie Welsh roaster. Plus a special Xmas coffee. I love a seasonal blend.

6 Likes

0,5kg of Lavazza beans for €2,50
Good deal :grin:

7 Likes

Only way to travel!

Best part is the British biscuits with

That’s a lie. Coffee is the best part.

9 Likes

Morning Billy! As eyebrows this site it is always great to see you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Living large! :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is how I will be taking my cappuccino from here on :blush:

I can dream :sleeping:

@JazzyS

6 Likes