The Coffee Shop ☕️

OMG this is heavenly! Yes, count me in – how i will take my cappuccino from now on :laughing: :coffee:

2 Likes

Now we just have to find someone to do that for us :laughing:

2 Likes

I am laughing a little too hard – i’m gonna start searching :wink:

1 Like

Tell the mrs quality standards have increased

2 Likes

Hi everyone, checking in on here to see what everyone is thinking/what ur up to. 100% sober today. Was a slow day. Went out for groceries visited a friend which was really nice. Tomorrow I’m officially 24! Not sure what I’ll be doing to celebrate. Wishing everyone a great day. Tomorrow is Friday which means last day till the weekend​:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Pretty cool mug!
Happy early birthday :birthday: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:hope you have a fun day planned for yourself.

1 Like

Getting my biscuits and coffee on

6 Likes

Happpppppy Birthday!!! :birthday::balloon::grin:

1 Like

Made my own today. Had a little help from the wife. I was having withdrawals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@JazzyS

6 Likes

Lol…I can imagine
Glad you were able to make such a lovely cup with team effort :coffee::heart:

2 Likes

First cup of coffee after 5 weeks…wasn’t that great :pensive:
@dazercat

5 Likes

I’m sorry.
It looks proper :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Maybe you can brew yourself a good one tomorrow. No ones coffee is as good as when I make my own.
Give you something to look forward to on the New Year.

2 Likes

It wasn’t too bad but really tasted like the back in the day hotel coffee.

So right …my own creation will be so much better and a proper way to bring in the New Year :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Got my last cappuccino on with a double shot. I’m only ordering them if I’m at a bar these days. Otherwise they don’t make it to the table hot.

Perfect :+1:

3 Likes

LOL – love it! Looks delicious :yum: Great touch with the shades :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. Too bad I already ruined the froth design with the natural sugar cube :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

ah man!!! ok - next time i want to see that handy work

1 Like

A man cannot step into the same river twice, because it is not the same river, and he is not same man.
Heraclitus

4 Likes

Cheers guys! @JazzyS that is a looooong time to go without coffee. I’m sorry it was disappointing.

@Dazercat I’ll see you on a specific thread tomorrow. I can’t decide how I will close out the year; chocolate croissant, chocolate square, donut… I do have to drink all the OJ in my fridge leftover from my last illness. I guess I have my NYE bevy sorted. Merry 2024 all! :star_struck::partying_face::nerd_face:

5 Likes

It was disappointing but gives me something to look forward to tomorrow… sure was a loooong time – can’t believe i made it. Was grateful to get the ok to have my 1 cup a day LOL…

love your cup :hugs: Look nice and cozy - hope you are enjoying every drop :yum: :coffee:

2 Likes