The LEGO™ thread

Hoog Nederlands gehalte Jan. En een vinger in beeld :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ik ben een technologie verslaafde die niet eens een goede foto kan maken :joy:

1 Like

He’s newish to “real” lego. His first LEGO city set. He’s pretty proud :grinning: (me too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
It’s pretty great for helping him to focus (temporarily lol)

5 Likes

And these just arrived from my mother in law. Shuttle is next

5 Likes

I’ve got that Porsche too :smiley:

1 Like

Those new road plates are really cool. They are quite expensive to collect if you want a big city though

The crane can be controlled using an app on your phone. Though I deleted it as it was very close to a game :sweat_smile:

And here’s another picture as a reference for the size of these. The black lambo is a bit bigger than the yellow car in salty’s first picture she sent today.

All took me around 20 hours to build :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Is that the fancy Sian one? My son is still sort of after one. But I think he realises it is a bit beyond our price range.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the Sian. I’ve got a spare Sian that I could give you with a big discount, but I fear that the shipping may be over €100 :confused:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

13f1c56e9273494fac7a0a6d4ed16eb0

1 Like

20722f56d3d89b19991282202f67a3d0

6 Likes

Friends Lego - “The Apartments!” I didn’t like how the doors were inaccurate so I fixed them using my cricut :joy:

5 Likes

Valentine’s Day shopping? :joy:

3 Likes

Nice touch on the doors!
I love the “friends” legos. I spent a lot of time doing them with my disabled daughter in early recovery and then again in lockdown. It gave us that time to rebuild our close relationship. During my active addiction, I would leave her to do them by herself to keep busy and out of my hair. So happy I know longer do that. I get such enjoyment out of these type of family activities.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:
That’s wonderful! They are such a good way to spend time.

1 Like

This was on sale at Canadian Tire so I ordered for little guy :laughing: He’s not done lego recently since getting his Nintendo Switch & Minecraft. Need to stock up on some new Lego for him. Wish it wasn’t so costly!

1 Like

Oh I love that one. :heart_eyes: Never saw it before.

1 Like

We recently went to a Lego store & play area. My little guy got this bad boy

And I kinda wanted this one :laughing::hibiscus:

7 Likes

I love the look of that one too!

2 Likes