The LEGO™ thread

What?!?! I love the flowers!!!

1 Like

Yay! My first grown-up Lego set :laughing:
My kiddo loves Lego and has accumulated quite the collection. My turn! I’m a bit excited. All the flower ones are in short supply around here but I managed to grab this one online (and it’s out of stock now on that site) :sweat_smile:

@AyBee here’s the set I’d mentioned in another thread

8 Likes

Oh! I love it!!! Darnit now I need to find one…NEED!

2 Likes

Lovely!
The orchid set also sells out super fast but is so beautiful.
I really love the bird of paradise, which we have out on the dining table, and was lucky to get that on release for a super discount as is now about 60% more than what i paid.
Most people comment on the bird of paradise set and don’t even realise it’s LEGO… They love it.

Just secured an order for the Delorean from Back to the Future. It’s been out of stock on the Australian store for months and months. I checked randomly on Sunday and it had literally just been put back up for sale so grabbed it… It’s already sold out

5 Likes

My biggest Lego set yet! It contains over 6000 pieces. It took me over a week to build

7 Likes

I was excited for my first grown up Lego. But little man was so excited to “teach me” and help, I couldn’t say no :heart: First part done.

7 Likes

That looks awesome :smiley:

1 Like

It’s so fun! Wish it wasn’t so expensive ($80 CAD, plus taxes) but so satisfying :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve finally chosen to start buying 2nd hand. Spending a minimum of €100 on each set gets expensive :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Delorian arrived!
Time to go back to the future

5 Likes

Saw this and thought of you :laughing:

1 Like

Wheee! Stay tuned.

5 Likes

It’s a beautiful build. Enjoy
The use of the frog as part of the flower is a masterful and fun detail. Emerging flowers use the head from the Stranger Things demogorgon which look perfect… I would never have known :grinning:

5 Likes

I bought myself this little guy for Christmas.

7 Likes

My oldest niece wanted the botanicals sets for Christmas. After finally seeing them in person, I kinda wanna get them for around the house too now. They’re quite lovely.

Bit of grown up decor with a childlike, geeky flair.

6 Likes

I feel understood :joy:

6 Likes

This should be the hardest available model. We will see.:scream:

5 Likes

I was literally looking at this yesterday to go w my Porsche

1 Like

Got my wife that for Christmas and enjoyed putting it together… finally an orchid she cant kill! :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Yo! Thats fuckin dope!