The little thread of Sunshine ☀ (with a chance of rain) #3

Ahhh sounds bliss I get photos deffo XX
T.B.C

2 Likes

I will, thank you Conor!

1 Like

P.s my name is Claudia. Decided to put my real name out in the open. Nice to meet you :wink:

5 Likes

Morning :wave:t2:, Nice to see you here in the morning Claudia, wow that’s odd you’ve been Buts to me forever :blush:

2 Likes

Morning all :wave:t2::blush: have a great Wednesday everyone! Half way there and last week of school runs :slightly_smiling_face::christmas_tree:

1 Like

I’m Buts ànd Claudia at the same time and I always will.
Buts is the name of that little fellow above: my cat :grin:

3 Likes

It’s so nice to have your real name… but I’ve known u as buts since u joined here! Hope you have a great day x

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Day 2 for me. Glad to have found all of you on the new thread! Here in Michigan USA we received about an inch of snow last night and the temperature is 19 degrees Fahrenheit.
Wonderful to read about how all of you are doing. I’m keeping close do this app and beginning to read The naked mind. What powerful stuff. I should say what empowering stuff! My one main takeaway from yesterday was add extend to feel a weakness and we look outside ourselves with substances to get rid of that feeling when in fact we have every resource within us to take care of those feelings ourselves without chemicals.
I hope all of you have a wonderful day. It’s 5:55 a.m. here. Off to a busy day at work!

7 Likes

Hi Claudia :wave::wave::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi Connor, Thanks. It was nice to see your kind message when I opened the app. I’m checking in to remind myself that I don’t drink.
I’m having a good morning. It’s Amazing what a sober sleep can do for me. Just thinking I have the power to choose to have a great day!
How are you, @Conor689908?

3 Likes

What a great Nativity,I’m so proud of my wise man,he did brilliantly.#proudmum

9 Likes

That’s a handsome wise man you’ve got there!! :star_struck:

1 Like

What a good boy!:clap:

1 Like

Thankyou Donna,I was such a proud muma :bear: today,sending you big hugs.xx

1 Like

I so remember those days! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::bouquet:
Thanks for the hug!

So pleased you had a great time at your sons school play . Definitely got a reason to keep fighting Emma x

1 Like

Hay Donna hope your having a good day x

1 Like

I am! Went to the gym and came home and made tortellini, lol… Now I’m ready for a nap; it’s pretty cold here for a nice change!
Thanks hun!:hugs:

Where do u live ? X

Sanibel, Florida.