The little thread of Sunshine ☀ (with a chance of rain) #3

Continued from The little thread of Sunshine ☀️ (with a chance of rain) #2

I know I can’t sleep! How’s you feeling today x

2 Likes

It will probably take a few days to get more settled again. Did u manage to get a doctor appointment ? X 0

1 Like

Good morning sunshine people :sun_with_face::sunny: greetings from beautiful South Africa :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Morning everyone from under my duvet !! Trying to make myself get up !! :grin:

1 Like

It’s almost 8:30 am. Sunshine and 25 degrees already. Today We are going back to Mozambique. How are you today my dear Conor? Thinking of you and giving you a big hug :heart:

1 Like

I’m ok Conor. Work is mad at the minute but it’s that time of year. Christmas dinner tonight with work

1 Like

Hi lovely lady :blush::heart:

1 Like

Happy healthy Wednesday guys and gals :blush::coffee::full_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Working till 1, then meeting a friend for coffee, and smart meeting this evening xx

1 Like

Good morning sweet u finding it hard to sleep ATM.xx

1 Like

Good morning,hope it’s a happy Wednesday for u all.xx

3 Likes

Morning Emma :blush:

Morning gang I love waking up to you lovely lot. Not sure why i had a unsettled night sleep but I’m feeling fresh and ready 4 a long walk with teddy! Hope you all have a blessed day x x x

3 Likes

Good morning @Conor689908 @adeygaga49
Doing ok Ty it’s my son’s school nativity today he’s one of the wise men so I’m super excited about seeing him.big hugs to u all

4 Likes

That’s so lovely. Really enjoy this pet x

1 Like

I know 3 weeks sounds so far away when u feel shit but please try and reach out if u can . We’re all here to help eachother through our recovery x

2 Likes

Goodmorning to you all 🙋 Still dark here. Enjoying my coffee, cat and the Christmas tree :wink:

Not enjoying my headache by the way, but there are worse things in life. Like having to go to work with a headache for example. Glad I’m having the day off :grin:

Have a good time @Lilemm seeing your son as a wise men today. It allways made me cry when I saw my kids on the stage like that.

8 Likes

Thanks I will I’m super excited ,I hope your headache passes remember lots of water,and rest when possible.xx

1 Like

I will, lazy day ahead. Still in my onesie on the couch beneath a blanket and my cat :grin:

Don’t forget to make photo’s!

6 Likes