The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Haha, I think you are right. I hadn’t noticed before, but there is a lot of green. Perhaps I’m drawn to the colour without realising.

I popped into my local crystal shop and treated myself yesterday.

And after seeing @MandiH and @Its_me_Stella showing their shiva lingams I had been reading about them and looking online. I had become very intrigued and then this showed up in my hand. I have never seen them in the shop before so had to buy it. It was meant to be and I think I could benefit from it’s energy at this point in my life.

9 Likes

Exciting!! I want to see :eyes:

Can you help me find Crystal’s that will help me also I’m 36 days clean off meth and trying to get my self back right for my wife daughter and son who will be born on May thanks

2 Likes

Hi Jason, congratulation on your 36 days clean, that is a wonderful achievement, I hope you are feeling proud. I’m certainly not an expert on these things, but I know that amethyst is widely considered the stone for healing addiction. And clear quartz is a good go to for all things healing. Lapis Lazuli is good for communication also. I’m sure others here will be able to help also and add further insight. Wish you well :v:

It was incredible how I found it.

I live in a tiny town and we have a small antique store here so I popped in. She didn’t have one for sale but did have one in a display case that her beads are sold out of. She suggested that I " put it out into the universe then it would come to me." So I did just that. A few weeks later I was driving home and detoured past a little town. There is a massive antique store. He had this complete typographers chest and wasn’t willing to dismantle it but suggested I invest as I could make so much money off selling the pieces individually. (Not my thing)

I carried on down the road and was drawn into this hole into the wall tucked away behind another store. The bloody thing was propped right up infront of the door. It was waiting for ME!!!

@Hailstrom

11 Likes

Wow congrats, meth was also my DOC.

I needed as much grounding as I could get when I was detoxing from meth. The black stones are good for that. Black tourmaline, onyx, jet, obsidian. Tiger iron is an unbelievable grounding stone…

Amethyst is known for its aid with addiction as is lepidolie, rose quartz, hematite to name a few.

Besides carrying these in your pocket learning to quiet your mind and doing breathing exercises while you hold them is quite useful. I will link the meditation thread and maybe you would like to join us. I know it’s hard to stop that squirrel brain at first, it takes practice. Starting with focusing on 5 breathes at a time and feeling your stones in your hands can be very powerful.

I am glad you are here.
:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

Meditation for Serenity - 2022

2 Likes

That looks so freaking good! :star_struck: Wow!
I like the table beneath it as well with that gorgeous butterfly!

1 Like

Holy wow!!! Incredible!!!

1 Like

Oh drats, are you still there? I was going to ask if you could get info for any shops that have an online store!!! Hope you had fun!!!

What brilliant luck! It looks awesome :+1:

1 Like

An amazing opportunity has come about today for me, I have potentially got two weeks laboratory experience at the university I’m at in protein crystallography!..
It’s basically growing proteins and crystallizing them, and then they are analysed. How incredible :star_struck:.

5 Likes

Funsies!

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m home now but did go into a store called Crystal Magic. Huge selection. The tour guide recommended it. There is a lady there named Kathy that is supposed to be excellent. Sedona was flipping fantastic. I’ll post pics of the crystals I secured later.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!! Sedona is definitely on my list to visit. Looking forward to seeing your bounty!!!

1 Like

Sedona is wonderful, isn’t it? It was a looong time ago that I visited but the memory is still really powerful.

Some more pieces for the case. A small piece of pietersite, pyrite cube, shungite point, super 7 shard, Egyptian limonite and a handsome blue kyanite shard that i’ll put on a necklace.

7 Likes

All amazing pieces!!!

I went to town yesterday I will take some snaps when I get home.

1 Like

Beautifull stones! Your collection did remind me I have a Super 7 shard myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Citrine, Jadeite and Strawberry Quartz are the others. A nice start to my collection!

8 Likes

Amazing!!!
That strawberry quartz obelisk is gorgeous.
:sparkling_heart:
I’m so excited you’re starting a collection!!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes