The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

So ye just wanted to quickly share my beautiful piramide stone I bought for my 500 days free of alcohol. I absolutely love it :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:.it’s supposed to help with working past trauma and gaining confidence and alot of other things I can really use and I got it today . As soon as I got it it’s magical powers started to take over .
I forgot to order meds as soon as I got the stone I called them and instead of getting a big mouth for not ordering them in time she immediately took care of it and changed the dose without even talking to the doctor very helpful quite the opposite of what I’m used to .
Then when I got to pitch them up a lovely lady immediately got it for me and was so nice it almost felt like she was hitting on me and she was real nice again not really wat I’m used to lmao . I LOVE this stone!!

8 Likes

Is this your first crystal @Justskill ?

A friend sent me this… said it was my anthem.

1 Like

Lovely stone!! Sounds like it has some good energy!!

New amethyst from my husband …

A few new pieces I picked up…

And these from my daughter…

12 Likes

Oh my gosh, so beautiful.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Happy birthday, Sassy!

1 Like

Well ye sort off I think I had a few as a kid but that was ages ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Awww gorgeous! They know you well. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah nice.
That orgonite pyramid you have is pretty special and excellent to meditate with.

I only have a little piece.

I also bought a funny little robot looking one for my daughters bedroom because of the sleep aid they provide.

Cool stuff.
:dizzy:

8 Likes

These are so gorgeous.

1 Like

This is wonderful

1 Like

8 Likes

That is fantastically beautiful

2 Likes

Wow SO much history what a fantastic choice for your 3rd anniversary gift!!!

Congrats again.
:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

1 Like

Thank you! I wanted another piece of Lewisian Gneiss as it has become one of my favourites. When I saw this I knew it was meant for me. I hadn’t seen one with such a striking band of green before.

I’m so behind on this thread, I need to catch up on everyone’s beautiful stones :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I find myself going back to this one again and again, it’s fascinating. I can see why you get so much enjoyment from it.

1 Like

My birthday gift to myself yesterday, it had SUUUUUCH good energy! :heart:

I always end up in that particular store when there’s something I need there. It’s an hour and a half drive each way, I went for new tarot cards but knew I hadn’t found what I needed yet even after picking two decks out. I was drawn to a case with tons of stones and nothing really caught my eye I saw. JUST as I was getting ready to move to go check out, I got this, “Wait. Look down” thought. I looked down and found these.

I had never heard of these stones until a month or so ago when I was doing a meditation and it came to me that I needed one. And there they were! When I touched them, the energy was incredible. I couldn’t decide between two of them, one looked “prettier” in design but this one was pulling me in too. The lady working helped me decide. She had me close my eyes and hold my hands out. She told me to not close my hands around them as I’d know which one was which, she said just feel the energy when I place it in your hands. Immediately this was the winner. I’m so excited to work with it now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Mmmmmm, so nice. I can imagine what it feels like.

1 Like

It feels way more impressive than it looks. I’ve been having so many dreams about children since I got it. So intriguing!

2 Likes