The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Funsies!

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m home now but did go into a store called Crystal Magic. Huge selection. The tour guide recommended it. There is a lady there named Kathy that is supposed to be excellent. Sedona was flipping fantastic. I’ll post pics of the crystals I secured later.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!! Sedona is definitely on my list to visit. Looking forward to seeing your bounty!!!

1 Like

Sedona is wonderful, isn’t it? It was a looong time ago that I visited but the memory is still really powerful.

Some more pieces for the case. A small piece of pietersite, pyrite cube, shungite point, super 7 shard, Egyptian limonite and a handsome blue kyanite shard that i’ll put on a necklace.

7 Likes

All amazing pieces!!!

I went to town yesterday I will take some snaps when I get home.

1 Like

Beautifull stones! Your collection did remind me I have a Super 7 shard myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Citrine, Jadeite and Strawberry Quartz are the others. A nice start to my collection!

8 Likes

Amazing!!!
That strawberry quartz obelisk is gorgeous.
:sparkling_heart:
I’m so excited you’re starting a collection!!!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yayyyy, I LOVE this!!! I hope you had an amazing time! I have not made it there yet but it’s on my bucket list too. My heart is so happy for you love! :heart:

2 Likes

Top left to bottom right.
Carnelian, Lepidolite, Rhodonite,
Labradorite, Fluorite, Prehnite,
Fuchsite, Chrysocolla.

When I got home and cleansed these stones noticed a pattern. @Hailstrom it seems like I had an eye for green that day (heart chakra). Things like this always interest me…
I am feeling out some new romantic feelings and I suppose my spirit is looking for some support. Well she found some!!!

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

7 Likes

Yes!! Really happy to see this and can’t wait to see your collection grow :raised_hands:

I’d not heard of those marbles before, very cool.

I’m building up a little collection of these Lewisian Gneiss slices now. I love the green lightening against the red in this one.

6 Likes

I made myself some new beads inspired by the blue kyanite shard I bought recently. These have sodalite, lupis lazuli, smokey quartz, dalmation jasper, obsidian, black tourmaline, lava rock, shungite and 3 tiger eye at the back of the neck. Mixed in with palm wood and madre de cacao.

Also picked up a few pieces for the case. Unakite, chrysocolla, Larvikite and a bloodstone point.

7 Likes

Great necklace, I love the assortment of beads you chose!!!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

More Lewisian Gneiss, I’m a bit obsessed. And a sardonyx point and piece of K2, which I’ve wanted for a while and finally found a stone I liked today.

6 Likes

We have done some of the kids
crystal kits you can buy. These are some that my little guy made. We’ve done some other neat ones too (he also did a glow in the dark one that is his favourite :laughing:)

7 Likes

Oh!! I bet my grandson would enjoy that when he visits. What kit did you buy @Salty ?

2 Likes

Those ones in photo were from this space terrarium kit he had.
I think some other brands were the 4M kits, as well as National Geographic

3 Likes