The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Fabulous!! Thank you so much!!!

Oh, I don’t know if you have tried this…but my grandson LOVES mushrooms and we have had success with each kit. Super fun!!

3 Likes

Those are super cute!!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh awesome! I’ll have to check this out. Thanks for sharing! We love science-type/STEM activities. So fun! I wish I had this type of stuff as a kid, but glad I can enjoy it now lol :nerd_face:

1 Like

Let’s talk about crystals again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My last purchase: this simple piece of Watermelon Tourmaline. The Green Tourmaline is my favorite type of Tourmaline. The watermelon is second :wink:
Overall Tourmaline is my favorite stone. I even have one tattoed on my back :hugs:

Do you have bought a new crystal recently?

6 Likes

So pretty Claudia.
I took all angles of my piece of watermelon tourmaline for you…

And I actually bought new crystals yesterday!!! Imagine that. Hahah.

An amazing Golden Healer, it is FULL of rainbows.

And a piece of Scolecite…

8 Likes

Thank you! I love that watermelon one you have! And I never have heard of Scolecite, I have to Google to find out what it is :hugs:

1 Like

Oh it’s has a beautiful calming energy to it, I have never had a piece I could carry before. I have had this piece in the matrix for over 20 years and as you can see it is quite fibrous, over the years the edge of it as worn away. I was really excited to see the tumbled ones.

3 Likes

It looks a bit like Selenite? But I know that is different :hugs:

1 Like

In fibrousness yes but Scolecite is even more so, it has a hairlike texture.

:orange_heart::seedling::dizzy:

1 Like

Picked up my first piece today and found myself really interested in all the different types.

Got myself a nice Tiger Eye Skull.

I’ve been going through a bit of depression lately so I thought it was a good pickup to help get me back moving in a good direction :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3:.

Read this about Tiger Eye after I bought it and it made me feel like my Higher Power was looking out for me.

The meaning of Tiger Eye Can Be
Summarized in These Top Benefits:

1. Known as the Stone of the Mind, Tiger
    Eye helps you stay strong, resilient, and
    focused during times of overwhelming
    challenges and distractions.
  2. Helps build courage to overcome fear,
    doubt, uncertainty, and other self-
    limiting beliefs.
  3. Tiger Eye helps shift your perspective
    and enhances discipline; hence, it is a
    great stone for creating wealth as well as
    conquering depression.
3 Likes

That’s a nice skull you have there, are you going to wear it in your pocket?
I have a stone in mine sometimes, but most of the time I wear one as a pendant. I tend to loose them when they are not glued on me :blush:
Enjoy yours! May he give you what you need.

2 Likes

Hey thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: I haven’t decided if I want to keep it where I do my daily prayer or if I want to keep it in my car. I’ll figure it out though! Might be a little too large for everyday in the pocket.

2 Likes

Hey! I am happy you have joined us, what an amazing first piece you have chosen for your collection. I am not sure if you know yet but carved skulls are special!!!

Some people believe that piezoelectric properties enable crystal skulls to store a wealth of ancient knowledge, as well as messages from aliens or lost civilizations. This is why they are referred to as ‘cosmic libraries.’

Many people vouch for the ability of gemstones to manifest intentions and raise vibrations. And shaping these stones into skulls is a way to amplify their existing powers. Skulls made from various precious stones are said to speed up the healing process for distresses affecting the mind and heart.

Crystal skulls are also known for enhancing psychic powers. The vibrational energy that skulls release are believed to be similar to the electromagnetic waves of the brain which are responsible for thought processing.

As a result, people who meditate with crystal skulls derive insight and knowledge. Some people even report experiencing premonitions and psychic visions in the presence of the skulls!!!

Powerful piece you have there, enjoy.
:blush:

1 Like

I did not know this! Wow this is great stuff. Thanks for sharing! I’ve been finding it enjoyable to do some research on different crystals, I failed to consider that the designs could have their own benefits and meanings behind them as well! :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Oh yes all the other shapes you see outside of a crystals natural form amplifies it’s power in a specific way. I love this little 12 Point Merkaba Star…

6 Likes

That is really cool! I’ll have to do some more research and find a good one to keep in my pocket everyday. Really fascinating stuff! :+1:t3::call_me_hand:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So I started crystal jewelry making a while back. My birthday just passed and I asked for a soldering iron. I’ve just started messing around with it, here are some of my first attempts.

*edit: I just realized there’s a cat hair attached to the amethyst :rofl:

6 Likes

Heading into my first rock and gem show this weekend. It’s just a little local one but I think it will be fun. I have been busy making these little car charms for rear view mirrors. Everyone needs some good juju when they are driving right???

Hopefully they are recieved well.
:pray:

7 Likes

Holy moly, I had no idea this thread existed! I found my home! I loved the entire collection of posts and pictures. Imma gonna jump on this lol

1 Like

I don’t have any beautiful pictures lol. This first one is of my egg and ball collection. The two malachites are my favorites. My deceased brother gave me my first which started my collection.

These are some of my most personal. My crystal ball I meditate with as well as use in my photography. The left center is just slag glass but the colors are glorious.

My favorite necklaces and my key tag and pendant. I was going through a very stressful time. At the fair I came across a vendor stand ran by Native Americans. They had many moonstone necklaces hanging to buy but the one they had on display was calling to my soul and they graciously sold it to me. I keep the onyx next to my key tag. It helps prevent relapses.

Most of my collection actually works on mood swings and stress relief. Lol. I wonder if I need to question that.

9 Likes