The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Amethyst is the addiction healing stone! It has always called to me as well and is also my birthstone. Destiny!

9 Likes

That sounds like a very interesting book!!

I had not even considered the healing properties of the ground beneath me or why this area called to us…I have been so absorbed with the practicalities of moving and nesting and creating our new home. So your question inspired me to do a little digging (pun intended!). Tho we were quite aware of how much the forests, mountains and water were calling to us…perhaps the ground was as well. :national_park::mountain:

Our area is not as mineral rich as others, but is still in the Blue Ridge Belt and has bits of red clay, sillamanite/fibrolite, pyrite/mica (we find specks everywhere and the ground shimmers!), pegmatite and zircon. Would be cool to get our soil tested and see exactly what we are sitting on.

It seems we have lots of protection and healing and clearing negative energies based on this list…as well as attracting wisdom and clarity…a positive spot!!

And yes, you can feel the healing nature of the land … the combined nature of the minerals in the ground, the forests, mountains, animals, streams, waterfalls … it is truly a magical area and we feel blessed to be here. :heart:

9 Likes

Amazing!!!

This is the book I mentioned it is interesting.

6 Likes

This is my Bible…literally.

I have never found another book as detailed again and I am so grateful that I didn’t lose it during my squatting, moving and running from the cops.

My favorite part about it is… everything.

11 Likes

Super tune.

Looks like a rare and powerful book!! Good job holding on to it!

3 Likes

That is a “Chevron Amethyst” they have additional properties to typical amethyst.

It’s beautiful I love the bands of color so striking.

5 Likes

I have it as well :sunglasses:

Along with all my other books about stones and there healing properties. I :green_heart: stones since I was little

5 Likes

Omg isn’t it such a good book???

I loved reading that I found it fascinating.

2 Likes

Yes, they also call them “Dogtooth”

3 Likes

It’s one of my favorites. I like the Judy Hall books as well. She wrote many books!

1 Like

I like to know my “Witchery” has some science behind it. :wink:

3 Likes

Yep. Me too. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Since I was 20 which was a while ago :wink:

9 Likes

This is so fun !! :slightly_smiling_face::crystal_ball:

6 Likes

Yes me too, you cant buy it anymore, we are the lucky ones!

Yours is in much better shape than mine… hahahahah

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can, for a price! I think I am going to have to take that $$ hit.

3 Likes

It is my second copy. I was fortunate and actually met her and so was lucky. :pray:. Have never cracked the cover.

1 Like

Ooooooh how much???

All over the place:

2 Likes

I am not a big fan of supporting Amazon, so I am looking at AbesBooks and Ebay, too.

1 Like