The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery šŸ”®

Oh good!!!
The used ones arenā€™t that pricey, but I would get a new version for sureā€¦
Imagine if the used version came to you looking like mine hahahahaha

2 Likes

Look at this girls! I just bought myself a book :sunglasses:

Itā€™s also a second hand version and itā€™s the cheaper than the one @EarnIt found. I think itā€™s the same book! I love to add one to my collection and you all made me very curious about it. The good thing as well is that my purchase is sponsering a good cause: education for kids in Kenia.
What more would I wish for! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think this might just be the supplement to it. The original is 700+ pages and says ā€œKaleidoscope of Crystals.ā€

Itā€™ll still be beautiful.

3 Likes

I hope it is! (beautiful I mean). Itā€™s a surprise party :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I need to get back to this space. I havenā€™t spent time here in months. My crystals need to be charged. Itā€™s dusty, neglected. Maybe I will do a wee bit of smudge and dusting today.

13 Likes

Is this thread for crystals only, or is it all things metaphysical or spiritual? If not is there another thread for those of us who draw the short straw and got ESP, etc?

4 Likes

Bring it on.

1 Like

All welcome!!!
:dizzy:

Hi Friends!

Just wanted to share an experience I had today. I was on a bi-weekly conference call with my team this morning, and a new team member was introduced and asked to share about herself. Most of her share was about her work in energy and healing. She is a Certified Energy Practitioner and is working on her Masters in Metaphysical Science. Needless to day, I reached out to introduce myself to her and thank her for her introduction. I told her about my recent breast cancer diagnosis, and we set up a call this p.m. It was a great call with an absolutely fantastic lady. I shared briefly with her my struggles with sobriety and other information, and I just feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to speak with her, and be able to work with her going forward. I am fascinated by all of this energy and metaphysical science stuff. Anyway, just wanted to share that with you. She was many crystals in her office where she practices, and I hope to see them someday. Happy Thursday, my friends!

12 Likes

Iā€™ve got loads but Iā€™m the same as other people have said in that I feel detached from them atmā€¦ almost like they/I know im not at the right vibration to use them properlyā€¦ but I still think theyā€™re pretty and like to charge them when itā€™s a full moon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Its_me_Stella I wanted to show you this as I think itd be something youd likeā€¦ I have this necklace and it came with 10 different stones to use as and when you see fit. I cant find the other ones atm so just have my rose quartz in there but you can see how it changesā€¦ can change them for your outfit or for whatever purpose you need for that day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Treated myself to few this morning, I wanted a little set for my office, for focus, learning etc. So I have clear quartz, sodalite, tiger eye and turquoise. Any suggestions for a fifth? Now Iā€™m home I canā€™t handle that itā€™s an even number.

And I got this quartz skull as well because itā€™s cool af

11 Likes

Yesterday night I dreamed about my mom, she passed away 16 years ago. In the same dream was a Barnowl. I have one tattooed on my arm and see this owl as my spirit animal.
I also have a green tourmaline tattooed on my back. Also because this type of crystal is very important to me.
I have the day off today. So I decided to go for a walk to the city centre. Decided to visite the second hand jewellery store to treat myself for a crystal pendant.
During my walk I was thinking about my mom and that dream and the owlā€¦
When I arived I looked in the shop window and it immediately catches my eye: an old golden pendant with a clear green stone! It was a green Tourmaline!! :green_heart:

Ofcourse Iā€™ve bought it! And maybe itā€™s far-fetched but I like to believe my mom and my spirit owl helped me to get this pendant.
:pray::pray::pray:

13 Likes

@Solanaceae
Jen beautiful pendant, I Hope you can find the other pieces. :heart_eyes:

@SoberWalker
C omg I totally believe you had a vision too. So cool, that pendant is so special.

@Hailstrom
Black Tourmaline is a crystal I couldnā€™t live without. :blush::dizzy:

4 Likes

Found an inexpensive copy!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

9 Likes

Omg you will LOVE IT!!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::pray:

1 Like

Thatā€™s so pretty @SoberWalker!!
I truly believe your mom had everything to do with this. :innocent:

2 Likes

Since the summer I have been playing around with making some jewelry so have been shopping for around for gem stone and beads. I was keeping my eye out for amethyst beds, it seems like amethyst energy bracelets get bought up very quickly here. Whilst looking for amethyst, lepidolite kept getting in my face and I kept shoving it to the side thinking " wrong purple stone!"ā€¦ au contraire, right purple stone for me.

Anyways so once again this past weekend I was at a rock and gem show gathering beds and stuff and once again lepidolite was hanging all over my fingers so I bought a few strands and am stringing some bracelets together for myself. It is EXACTLY what I need right now and I hadnā€™t even considered it.

• activates throat Chakra, heart Chakra and third eye. Also opens crown chakra
  • reduces stress, alleviates despondency
  • assists in transforming energies of lesser spiritual ideas to energies of universal light, hope and acceptance
  • ā€œstone of transitionā€ assisting in restructuring or old patterns
  • gently induces change and allows smooth passage during change
  • can induce attribute of self love bringing childlike self love and acceptance to user while allowing aspect of trust to follow
  • assists in openness and honesty
  • used to locate energy blockages

AND SO MUCH MORE.

I think we could all use a little lepidolite in out lives.
:blush:

11 Likes

This sounds like a perfect addition, thank you.

1 Like

A few of my vignettesā€¦pyrite and mica found here at the house.

11 Likes

Cannot wait to see them! Love lepidolite!

1 Like