The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

Oh yes thats a black on (i forgot about that) but theres a pretty little pink :heartpulse: one to the right of the blue kyanite.

2 Likes

Here are a few, never mind the thread that hasnt been snipped off the prehnite. I make them with detachable tassles and I am going to be making raw chunky gemstone attachments that I will sell seperately.

7 Likes

Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Gorgeous!! Such a talent!!!

2 Likes

I dont know about talent but its theraputic thats for sure.

3 Likes

Ha ha, I was doubting about that one too! :rofl:
But I didn’t saw any stripes on the surface and found this colour of pink a bit out of the ordinary. So I guessed it was a Kunzite :sweat_smile:
Guessed wrong :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful! :heart_eyes: Especially the blue one, Lapis Lazuli? :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
I have a Lapis mala myself, bought it in Amsterdam in a little shop. The lady there made them herself also. I love the feel of the silk strings :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Gosh, this thread needs a revival. :heart::herb::sparkles:

Anyone have a source for a chakra stone pendant / orgone energy chakra pendant? I would like to add one to my daily wear pendants. I see a few on Etsy that look mass produced. Am hoping someone might have stumbled upon something similar??

Am feeling the need to remind myself to keep my energy flowing…pendants help with that.

4 Likes

Show me somethings you like, I may be able to make you one. :heart:

3 Likes

Oh wow, that would be super special energetically and emotionally!!!

I have seen some like this with wraps and such…

4 Likes

Ah yes i have seen the molds for those resin pours. One of my sponsees is a fine arts major in Uni and she is playing around with resins right now… maybe she can help me make one for you. I have all the crystal chips and copper, I will ask her. :relieved:

5 Likes

Oh Stella, I would be honored to wear your art. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Now I’m doing goldsmith class a lot of possibillities are showing up! Shall I make an pendant, a ring ore a bracelet? :sweat_smile:
Just bought myself a loose Chrysocolla stone and I think it will become a ring, the first one I make myself! Hope I can do it :pray:

7 Likes

Beautiful!! It would make a nice pendant, but I am partial to pendants!!!

1 Like

I cant wait to see your creation!!!

1 Like

I think it would take a while. I’m in the beginning of the class. I only made 1 pendant out of copper so far. Pratice with solder little parts and bending small forms the teacher asked us to.

I did not like the job, but it was a good task to practice. I tried to spice the result by giving it a colour but still I do not like it enough to wear it.

But it made me think about what do I want to learn? What do I want to make?
Well I like stones :sweat_smile:
So decided to buy a cheap one I like, to try to make something with it. When it arrives I’m going to ask my teacher if I can work on my own
task as well.

6 Likes

Argonite in copper.

I am so in love with raw stones and the organic way you can build the copper around them. Copper is a natural energy conductor so using it in jewelry where you want the benefits from your stones is ideal. I know that some artists will mix metals but I am not casting so I cant do that.

10 Likes

My skin turns black in reaction with the copper so I cannot use it in my jewelery.
But it looks so cool!

1 Like

I LOVE this, I’ve been looking into metalsmithing recently. Is it as complicated as it seems? I don’t have any classes locally and the more i watch on YouTube, the more I think it’ll be difficult to start. But i still want to do it! Any pointers? I’ve been making these to sell but I want to do much more. :heart:

7 Likes

Its not overly complicated but the tools you need are so expensive. Im very fortunate to have a local metal shop that I can use for a drop in fee.

Have you tried wire wrapping?

3 Likes