The Metaphysical Properties of Crystals and Recovery 🔮

This dowsing pendulum caught my eye when I was out this afternoon.

6 Likes

Oh lord have mercy on my soul!!!
I went to a gem show to pick up some goodies today. :heart_eyes:

Druzy cabs

Ugh these gorgeous pieces of citrine.

Crystal quartz cab

A yummy piece of black kyanite

Three pieces of not really tumbled but sort of 1/2 raw, 1/2 smooth blue kyanite.

Adorable little pyrite cubes and some raw garnets.

Opals

Some smaller pieces of argonite

And this cool labradorite cab that is raw on the front face.

Oh and I bought myself a pressie too…

11 Likes

Ohhh the labradorite is my favorite

1 Like

Holy wow, you scored big!! Gorgeous stones!!!

2 Likes

Aaaah, you went treasure hunting! What a beautiful stones! Love the last one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
All those little cracks and inclusions in it!

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh, these are GORGEOUS!!! Great score!!!

I have tried wire wrapping too…epic failure lol. I dont think wire is my preferred medium it turns out! :laughing: I may try this and think the same thing so I like your idea of using anothers tools. Maybe I can travel to do some testing first. Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Green aventurine, rose quartz and… malachite?

2 Likes

I love this! I find having pocket stones so helpful for me but sometimes I don’t have pockets so necklaces have become my favorite way to utilize them. I made this Larimar pendant and it’s helping me to find the calm center in the storm lately. Love them!

8 Likes

Love that stone!!!

1 Like

It’s my go-to stone lately! Sooooo calming. I have two more listed in my etsy shop. :heart:

1 Like

Me too!!! I made thos little blue kyanite pendant for my cousins daughter (second cousin?) the other day. Wearing gemstones is the best.

5 Likes

Ooh that’s beautiful! Is that electroplating? Is it hard? It looks beautiful! I’m looking to get into metalsmithing in a few months when life settles back down a bit.

2 Likes

Yes, i think this would be considered electroforming because I am building the copper not just plating but honestly I dont know. hahaha Whatever it is, its so fun. Its a learning curve for sure, especially if you want the copper to build textured. I still do silver smithing too but my souls calling for aloneness keeps me away from working with silver at the busy metal shop and doing copper instead at home.

2 Likes

Ohhh, I love this!! As I get started, I may reach out to you for more insight if that’s ok! This is adorable and super exciting. :heart:

2 Likes

Yes of course, two minds learning is always better than one. :heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely! We never have to be in it alone. :heart:

2 Likes

What’s the yellow palmstone???

1 Like

Its a piece of butterscotch amber.

1 Like

It’s time to talk about crystals again :crazy_face:
What about this one:

Going to recieve this blue/purple Tanzanite crystal pendant today :blue_heart::purple_heart:
Looking forward to it!
Just one day of working ahead and then I can enjoy this beauty! I love raw crystals more then polished ones, and you?

4 Likes

Oh yes me too love raw stones. That is lovely, i adore tanzanite.

1 Like