The Strava thread

I will let you know what my room number is in the hospital when I finish so you can send your congrats there…

1 Like

Hahaha instead of flowers I will send protein powder

4 Likes

My user name is Nicole Moye on Strava. @Englishd wasn’t sure which one was the correct user for u since there waa a couple Derek English.

Haha! We got some beasts up in here!

We had a sweet trail along the Columbia River down in Portland, OR that I used to run when I was in grad school. I used to wake up incredibly early on Saturdays and go run 14 miles along it. It was my me time.

1 Like

Hes from Syracuse.

Thank you.

I’m following you on Strava!

I’m following you as well.

1 Like
12 Likes

Lol that is totally me and my best friend.
He usually only last two days a week at the gym with me before taking a week off. Lol.

Alright. Everyone did great this week. A few had nothing in their logs. That’s okay. How about this next week we set a goal. That might be something like just keeping being a beast like @Jante76. Or I might be putting in a few more jogs during the walk for @Englishd. Maybe it’s literally just going out and doing something. I saw @Emyj out there killing it! Keep it up!

For me, it will be to explore the trails more. What about you? What goal would you like to set?

3 Likes

I just want some nice weather. It’s supposed to snow tonight… Once it clears up I want to do at least one long ride of 25+ miles.

2 Likes

Just downloaded the app. Gotta friend yall

2 Likes

I know I have none…lol. Planning to get started Monday. Busy work week.

2 Likes

Feel free to add me

Hope you get that long ride soon brother

Running in the snow is the best! I was able to analyze my gait on the way back, since it was all fresh.

1 Like

Understandable! We all get busy. Looking forward to seeing you on there!

2 Likes

That’s awesome.
I’m going to have to do some research on gaits because I’m unfamiliar. ( I know it’s how we walk, but not much further than that.)

Running in the snow sounds fun. During the tappering off of winter here I went on a lot of long bike rides in the snow. It’s become something I really enjoy.

1 Like

Riding in the snow is not great…