The Strava thread

So apparently excerise is a big thing in recovery. I tend to be a little OCDish so I like tracking everything I do.

If anyone wants to start a talking sober exercise group on these apps leave your screen name here and I will find you.

Props to @DungeonMaster for the idea!

26 Likes

Mine is Silas Verona on strava

2 Likes

I am I am🤙

2 Likes

I found two Emily overs lol. Are you in the Carson City running club?

1 Like

I was going to ask her the same lol

2 Likes

We can use Strava for some friendly trash talking too lol

2 Likes

So Strava is a running app ?

Awesome.

Mine is jante76 A on strava

2 Likes

It’s designed for Running and Cycling. You can log other activities on it, but its specifically designed for those ones.

I’m down! A little trash talking never hurt anyone.

1 Like

We won’t be talking any shit on jante. Dude is a beast

1 Like

Its all about the bike :wink:

You mean my old ass aluminum Huffy isn’t top of the line lol?

It gets me my meetings and back so she’s reliable. The weather is going to get nice again next week so I want to ride the canal trail. I think it’s about 60 miles round-trip

2 Likes

As long as it rolls right its all good! That sounds like an awesome trail! I wish i had something like that around here.
Looks like youll hit your fundraiser mileage goal too!

I was kidding about the bike comment though. Im a big fan of all bikes though.

1 Like

I’m going to be starting a full time job so that will cut into my current free-wheeling lifestyle. I will just hit it extra hard in the weekends

I love that lil Huffy. It was given to me by a guy in NA when my last bike was stolen so it’s very sentimental to me. She’s like the little engine that could.

Thats the great thing too, youll be able to ride that for a long time. Parts should be available easily and for pretty cheap to keep it going if therea any problems.

Yeah I just had a major tune up done at the local bike shop (no chain stores for this guy) so she’s purring like @C-sun new kitten.

1 Like

60miles round trip huh??
You really are coming for me aren’t you. Lol.

1 Like