The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

I thought about allowing that option, but I worried everyone would choose all options :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha cuz we would :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But i choose : Ouch my hips

2 Likes

I would check every one of those boxes. My newest ailment is not listed though. Ouch my fucking feet! Dr Google says I have plantar fasciitis.

7 Likes

Stretching your calves and using a foam roller ball/tennis ball might help.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try that.

4 Likes

Could be :grin:

I also would add for me: Overall ouch because of being a couchpotatoe instead of moving my decaying body out for a walk :wink:

2 Likes

I had that for over a year!! Ouch!! As Diamonster says, foam or crunchy roller on your hamstrings …it is all connected and yin yoga and holding stretches helped me a ton as well. Also, those crunchy balls on the ball of your feet…hurts so good.

I can send a link for a roller or two if you want as well. That hurt, not so good!! But effective. Yin is free tho on youtube and equally as effective.

7 Likes

Bless those folks with just one. :flushed:

4 Likes

Right?!? I could check all but my head, rarely does my head hurt. Knock on wood

3 Likes
  • There are slugs where I live
  • There are NO slugs where I live

0 voters

3 Likes

My brain, yes…head, not so much!! Usually only if dehydrated.

2 Likes

Fun fact: slugs will climb trees to get out of the rainy forest floor.

5 Likes

We have had a huge increase in the rolly polly (pretty sure that’s not the scientific name) population. I’ve been dodging them on the running trail cause I don’t wanna smash them

5 Likes

Oh, I hate when they are crossing the road. They are so cute.

2 Likes

Absolutely detest them, they’re snails that have been evicted. What did they do to get thrown out of their shells, answers on a postcard :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I need to find a less dark series to watch. I’m debating watching one of these older comedy series. I don’t know a whole lot about them but curious if you’ve got a favourite out of them you’d recommend:

• Parks & Recreation
  • Arrested Development
  • Modern Family

0 voters

3 Likes

Never seen parks. Arrested Development was awesome. Modern family’s a pretty good sitcom.

2 Likes

Parks and Rec is great too but Arrested Development is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I laugh cried at several episodes in a room by myself. It can come off a bit mean (my brother HATES it for this reason) but I adored it. Skip the later seasons but 1, 2 and 3 are gold in my opinion.

6 Likes

It’s the only one I’ve seen (I need to watch the others, though!) but I loved Modern Family.

2 Likes