The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Can’t go wrong with either, but Arrested Development is pretty great.

2 Likes

Parks and Rec is a really innocent/fun show. If you want something light, that’s the one I’d pick. Personally, I fell in love with the first episode and loved it all the way through.

1 Like

I must be ancient, I thought these were still on the air. Even saying “on the air” is a geezer thing!

12 Likes

Just now I was watching a show on my laptop and there were dogs barking in it. That made my dogs bark. And I said, “Guys! It’s just dogs on the TV!” lol I do that all the time. I still say “Video” too. I’m 37 and not THAT old, but still…I catch myself :rofl:

6 Likes

I haven’t heard of it. I’ll have to add to my list!

2 Likes

Aparna Nancherla is my favorite person.

1 Like

I love modern family, could watch it over and over but parks and Rec is also fantastic. Couldn’t get into arrested development as much. The humor is hit or miss for me personally! New Girl is also a great series I recommend a lot :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Following up @Salty whatd you start watching?

3 Likes

I haven’t started any yet :laughing: I thought I’d get a chance to watch while hubby was away but alas, not yet. But I might go with Arrested Development

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have cable so no access to BBC

1 Like

I haven’t got a clue what any of them are other than frosted flakes :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

the older I get, the more my teeth hurt thinking about cinnamon toast crunch…

7 Likes

We didn’t get sugary cereal when I was a kid, and my great grandmother used to mix Fiber One with Wheat Bran (without sugar added), and I took a real liking to that. :laughing: I also became rather fond of Grapenuts. I love cereal, but I don’t really eat it these days.

10 Likes

I am at the Fiber One stage of life. It’s not as terrible as it looks.

Fiber One: For regular people, who want to stay, regular.

10 Likes

I never ate any of these … of most I haven’t even heard of :grin:

4 Likes

Pro tip - psyllium husks and 24 ounces of water every morning do the trick for me. I might want to cross post on the Sober Poops thread.

10 Likes

My brother and I swore by their granola bars. One is just right. Two is… too many. :eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure I’m ready for this yet, maybe in 10 years. :grin:

6 Likes

I was big on Raisin Bran when I quit cigs. I had a terrible time with constipation. That cereal was a life saver lol

9 Likes

Idk, I still think that fiber one mixed with bran flakes is tasty. :laughing: I think if people were really adverse to it, a bit of sugar or fruit can brighten up the flavor.

6 Likes