The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2)

What’s summer sausage???

2 Likes

I think it’s the sausage that does not have to be refrigerated. Such as beef jerky
Or the log sausage
That’s my guess

1 Like

Correct! I do not know why it is called summer sausage nor do I know how its made (probably gratefully) but it is the sausage you can buy off the shelf at the store.
One sandwich, all the protein!

1 Like

But with pb and jelly?

Sounds rough but I’ll try it :grin:

1 Like

This guy! Honestly someone used to make them for me years ago so, like Dinty Moore beef stew, it is probably nostalgia I am pining for.

3 Likes

Ok I think I get it. I was thinking like Biltong, but this is like a lot thicker. Looks handy for camping though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d give it a go.

1 Like

Salty and preserved, not as hard as biltong. I am not sure why it doesn’t need refrigeration before it is opened but I won’t think too hard about that.

3 Likes

So here in the Nort I need summer sheets and winter sheets and I have two pair of each. Flannel versus regular cotton.

3 Likes

" You definitely need some form of culinary intervention "
I think you need to STUPID POLL Your sandwich

1 Like

Have you ever tried teddy bear sheets…maybe they are flannel.
They are bomb in winter.

2 Likes

You can eat it, or you can use it as a weapon against the bears

4 Likes

Or a pillow.

2 Likes
Indoors at Home
  • Shoes
  • Socks
  • Slippers
  • Stopper Socks
  • Barefoot
  • None of that (explain)
  • I don’t care

0 voters

My best guess is they are flannel, not sure though but if you have a link send it along! I have to have flannel sheets in winter, it’s a must. But I can’t have anything too fluffy either because I tend to run hotter, so it’s a balance. And my fella runs colder so he needs another layer or the dog next to him :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Go Scandinavian. Separate duvets! I think it’s flannel. We can it teddy bear.

2 Likes