The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2)

0 voters

2 Likes

3 Sometimes 4, but I prefer flats. Anyone doing 1 nowadays must be rich :rofl: 5 scares me a little.

3 Likes

I know a guy that goes all the way to 6ā€¦ :flushed:

7 Likes

Worst part of moving:

• Packing
  • Unloading
  • Unpacking

0 voters

2 Likes

Wicked poll!!! :metal:

2 Likes

To be honest I donā€™t even know what it is. Iā€™m guessing ? those are chicken wings ? ( Iā€™ve never had one) and Iā€™m guessing the question is how much of the meat you eat off of it.

@Englishd worst part of moving is putting stuff in storage where it stays forever when best thing is just say goodbye to it before you move.

4 Likes

The packing is definitely the worst part. All the other stuff I almost enjoy.

2 Likes

Agreed! Last time I moved was in 2005. I systematically put things in boxes, but that took too long and I ran out of time. I ended up throwing random stuff in random boxes just to get it done on time. Talk about stress!

3 Likes

I started my work life from 17-27 years of age as a furniture mover, tractor trailer driver. I can tell you of all the thousands of moves I did, packing is the absolute worstā€¦in my professional opinion.
Iā€™d rather slog a 100 boxes of books up multiple flights of stairs all day long then get sent on a pack jobā€¦ :scream:

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever move again unless thereā€™s a fireā€¦ in that case moving will be easy peezy :wink:

4 Likes

I think I look my age, while my body wonders how Iā€™m even upright.

4 Likes

I used to look a lot younger which bothered me as a teenager, less so in my 30s. Recently have definitely aged significantly! Not sure whether it is just the shock of my 40s, I may well still look young for my age but I am genuinely surprised at the grey hair and face staring back at me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the process of it right now. And packing sucks. I canā€™t believe the amount of shit we accumulated in the last two decades. And her trying to figure out what goes and what doesnā€™t.

5 Likes

What size TV do you have for your main TV?

(Sorry, options are in inches).

• No TV
  • 10-20 inch
  • 20-30 inch
  • 30-40 inch
  • 40-50 inch
  • 50-60 inch
  • 60-70 inch
  • 70+ inch

0 voters

2 Likes
Whoā€™s the better front man for Van Halen
  • David Lee Roth
  • Sammy Hagar

0 voters

This is hard. I enjoyed Sammy more from a voice and music. But David Lee was pretty phenomenal ā€¦ man do I base it off music I liked best or the better front manā€¦ cause David was thatā€¦guess I answered the actual questionā€¦ but I liked Sammy better
So hard!!

3 Likes

Oh I love dave too. But Sammy gets a slight edge for me though. One of the first videos I ever saw on MTV was When itā€™s love.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a freakin hard decision if I give it proper thought. VH with both was amazingā€¦ I did love both them in their roles.
Iā€™m never wishy washy on choice, but I am honestly struggling on this.
And from an MTV stance Sammy was right there for sure.

2 Likes

tumblr_b99340d0ac14a16aa70c7af2106ecb8a_e97ceb82_250

10 Likes

Damn that chick is gorgeous :star_struck:

7 Likes