The Stupid Polls thread (Part 2)

" You definitely need some form of culinary intervention "
I think you need to STUPID POLL Your sandwich

1 Like

Have you ever tried teddy bear sheets…maybe they are flannel.
They are bomb in winter.

2 Likes

You can eat it, or you can use it as a weapon against the bears

5 Likes

Or a pillow.

2 Likes

My best guess is they are flannel, not sure though but if you have a link send it along! I have to have flannel sheets in winter, it’s a must. But I can’t have anything too fluffy either because I tend to run hotter, so it’s a balance. And my fella runs colder so he needs another layer or the dog next to him :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Go Scandinavian. Separate duvets! I think it’s flannel. We can it teddy bear.

2 Likes

Do you think you…

• Look younger than your age
  • Look older than your age
  • Look your age

0 voters

I usually think I look younger than my age, however, a coworker took my picture last night and if that’s how the world sees me, I gotta say, I look my age.

“You always look better in the mirror, because the mirror is how you see yourself and the camera is how the world sees you” - Larry David

9 Likes

I can tell I’ve aged physically more in the last two years from recent stress and illnesses, so I may look closer to my age now than I have, but I’ve had a lot of people be surprised when I tell them my age in my adult years.

When I was 16, I used to look a lot older than my age. People used to think I was my mother’s sister. I was very overweight when I was young and emotionally stressed from my family life. I’ve since lost a lot of weight, become more active, and learned how to better deal with stress / took stress from my life. Its amazing how those things can age us on the outside.

9 Likes

This can’t be the reason for millions of selfies??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As people are always surprised when they find out my age, I obviously look younger :grin: I personally don’t care but I take the compliments with a smile :blush:

5 Likes

I’ll be 39 in 2 months :flushed::sob::sob: I don’t feel 39

3 Likes

People are usually shocked when they find out my age. Especially my younger coworkers. I like to make them guess, and no one’s ever said anything above 27. I’m 37. I owe it to a lifetime of drinking and hard drugs :roll_eyes: (and consistent exercise probably helps :woman_shrugging:)

4 Likes

I think I look my age, though people tell me I look younger. It’s probably my mom’s brown power genes and some inherited melanin/lack of wrinkles. I can’t usually tell how old someone is by looking at them, though. General ballpark, maybe. I certainly FEEL my age!

5 Likes

True for me too, looking “mature” in my teens and I was also told my mom and I looked like sisters. She definitely has always looked younger than her age, too.

4 Likes

I agree with this. I think I act younger. Most times my head says yeah, and my body is like, Dude what the fuck were you thinking.

5 Likes

I thought I looked my age (or younger) until the wave of Botox/fillers etc… I thought it was only for “Hollywood”/models, but nope … it’s like an epidemic here. I refuse to get it.

9 Likes

I found that upon reaching a certain age, lotsa people my age look dead or on their way there. It’s fascinating how old some look and how young others do.

6 Likes

Omg, that’s so funny. My old crazy boss got it and she just looked surprised all the time. And this young girl got her lips done and had chronic duck face. They said I should get it bc I was talking about the deep wrinkle lines in my forehead, and I’m like ‘mmm…nah. getting old is a part of life that I’m fine with’

7 Likes

Here it’s lip fillers, lashes and hair extensions that seems to be the thing. A lot of ladies looks like Barbies.

I’m not sure I get the hype. Wouldn’t say no to look like a Barbie naturally, but those fillers looks too painful to me. The lashes are also gorgeous but everytime I get something in my eye it’s guaranteed to be an eyelash,I can Only imagine how it’ll be to have a bunch of extra. :blush:

7 Likes
  • Truth
  • Dare

0 voters