The This or That Game

Coffee… Except for the spot of mint tea I have for my early evening meeting (but I also get a shot of espresso with it that is immediately consumed).

1 Like

I will occasionally drink tea at the noon meeting. Not sure why because I don’t do it anywhere else

1 Like

For you NHL fans. Penguins or Flyers

The only tea I will typically drink is mint tea. Will have to explore some others now…

1 Like

I used to drink sleepy time tea to help me sleep

1 Like

I like tea as well! All different kinds of tea. But coffee keeps alive!!!
Mmmmm Doritos…gosh they’re so bad for you though but soooooo good!

What is this sleep you speak of?

4 Likes

Coffee
Abcdefg

1 Like

Cheetos
Abcdefg

1 Like

What is this NHL you speak of

1 Like

I’m not actually sure if it’s called sleepy time tea, but that’s what the nurses gave me in rehab when I couldn’t sleep and they wanted me to leave them alone. That first rehab was pure misery

The league that the Pittsburgh Penguins basically dominate.

2 Likes

It’s where they do team interpretative ice dancing pretending that they are playing shootypucks

2 Likes

It probably is, I love that stuff. Has valerian root in it. The Celestial seasonings factory is on Sleepytime Drive lol.

This is by far the most important question on here.

Tupac or Biggie??

East coast represent. Biggie in the house.

1 Like

Tupac – hands down playa.

1 Like

I know you didn’t draw that so quickly so that can only mean you have that stored somewhere lol

Really?

I thought we would all identify with

draw

But knowing that

2 Likes

My interests in either run only as deep as their beats and lyrics. I don’t pretend to relate or understand anything beyond that. Although, I did get robbed in one of the places Tupac got shot, so I guess that is something.

Where I grew up, it was rap, rock, classic rock, or country-- and for many it was all swirled together. It was like it existed in its own world with no direct correlation to what was going on in the world elsewhere. No one i know or met my age – had the craziness that existed in high school involving race, drugs, money, and everything else.

2 Likes

TBH – it is only in the last 6 months that I have realized how fubared significant portions of my life were. I just thought that was what normies had to deal with – and if you didn’t you had a sheltered life. LOL

Also to clarify – it in the second para second sent – was referring to where I grew up.