The This or That Game

Not if you live in California I’d imagine lol

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: how many people know what mizzenmast is? You just drenched my darn fire

I don’t. I just googled ten letter words

Ah, crap my bad sry @Victorious I’m pretty good about sticking my foot in my mouth at times lol. I keep assuming everyone here is an alcoholic for some reason, even tho I have other addictions myself and I see people posting about a variety of other issues.

1 Like

Lettered*

Yes now I think I remember how to bold words… Now how do I do italics? :thinking:

But that was a good idea, hahahaha. You should try googling that ice cream wife

Lol seems I learned the italics n not the bold ROFL

It’s cool. To be honest I didn’t use to talk to alcoholics too much, no offense. I just pretty much came to meet people who are addictedd to the things I’m addicted to, so I could get tips n hopefully help others. But as you get to interact with cool people you kinda forget about the addiction n focus more on the journey n the people you meet among the way…I think. I guess that’s where I kinda am currently.

1 Like

In my defense that was autcorrect hell.

1 Like

Well, to counter your defense I’ll say your should read before you press “reply” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah, that’s been my experience too so far, and I definitely don’t want to offend anyone or cause them any pain with their addictions that might lead them to relapse or drive them away from here.

1 Like

That takes all the fun out of it.

Yeah, I figured as much Mr mischief lol

Time to start an alter-ego profile on here.

Whaaaa? I already have 6. How else would I send creepy PM’s

I use a VPN so they will never catch me muhahaha

Both wrong, dip in ranch

2 Likes

Ketchup is nasty…but you don’t like ranch?!?..hmmm…go with the dip…it looks good

1 Like

The chips are just a conduit to get the dip to my mouth lol

Jessica

1 Like

I actually had this discussion with a guy in AA. He is also a dip fan

Definitely agree! Lol