The This or That Game

Over. Over. Haha

Beach or the montains?

Salmon. Always salmon.

1 Like

Depends what I’m looking for. Mountains bring quiet strength and the beach brings tumultuous serenity.

1 Like

Salmom and mountains

1 Like

I’ll second that. Salmon and Mountains all day long.

Mountain Dew or Mellow Yellow?

Man that’s tough. I love both. I drink more Mountain dew, but mellow yellow is more of a treat

1 Like

Please God neither!

1 Like

For @Hope0110 and @Meggers especially.

Pop or soda?

Soda. All day. Every day. It grates on my nerves that everyone here says pop.

1 Like

It’s pop, you are not in a soda city, but you are from Philly so I can forgive you.

1 Like

Awww how big of you. Hmph :triumph:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m a soda person. I drink more Dew, but I like Mellow Yellow better.

Data or Data ?
Data

2 Likes

Soda. I hate the word pop. I grew up in California and when you said pop (or at least when my step brother did) it meant to have sex with a girl, or just a punch in the face. So yeah, soda.

1 Like

Man my gut can’t handle the dew anymore. I drank it all the time as a teen. Don’t know if they changed the ingredients or what but if I had to choose, mella yella

1 Like

I drink a lot of mountain dew. I have no shame in that. I’m in early recovery and it makes me happy. I don’t care about the sugar or the caffeine, at least I’m not putting $200 in my arm every day

I hardly ever have soda/pop. I handle it well though. I run enough and my metabolism is fast enough that I burn excess calories away.

1 Like

I feel that way about my biking, even though running would be better. But regardless you can have my pop when you put it from my cold dead hands

2 Likes

Damn straight guuuurl

1 Like