The This or That Game

Ever try pao darcko tea?

1 Like

Caffeine puts me to sleep. I consume it sparingly. Hereā€™s some sad facts about artificial stimulants like caffeine. They act as norepinephrine in producing spikes of energy release in your body, however constant, regular consumption of it will eventually cause your Adrenal Glands to stop producing their own stimulants. This is why many people say theyā€™re addicted to coffee, because their body literally cannot function without it.

Itā€™s a bad chemical. Maybe not as bad a coke, but stillā€¦

2 Likes

It can be good for pain and detoxing. Canā€™t use long term but it may help, it helps me

I switched to sugar free energy drinks. I really donā€™t care if itā€™s not healthy lol. I exercise a lot so I kindly just eat and drink what makes me happy. It wasnā€™t long ago I was eating in a soup.kitchen. I will never take food for granted

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t eat much in the way of chips or candy these days. The most I splurge is cookies. I usually just eat at meal time and drink a lot of Gatorade for snacks.

3 Likes

I give it up all the time, I always come back to it when Iā€™m back on sugar. I get the shakes with it if I donā€™t eat or drink water right before and after, caffeine doesnā€™t love me. I really donā€™t know why I go back besides the fact I love it lol.

1 Like

Rain or snow?

2 Likes

Whhhaaaatttt??? Rain. Hands down! I love snow the next day, after itā€™s cleaned up and pretty. I would like it more if I didnā€™t have to do the cleaning up of it lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I still clean it up, I would rather do that than live in the city haha. I havenā€™t seen game of thrones but I can imagine you see much more than we do and we get a good amount in the winters. Itā€™s gorgeous the next day. Rain is also my favorite so I donā€™t have to water my garden!

2 Likes

And. Dude. Your name has rain in itā€¦I was surprised by that answer lol

1 Like

Rain. I spent almost a decade in the Seattle/Portland area. Iā€™m used to rain. Snow sucks. Itā€™s all great when its snowing, but the aftermath of snow accumulation blows.

I guess itā€™s not that bad if people get in a lot of wrecksā€¦ I work at an auto injury clinic.

1 Like

Tru dat man

Snow and lots of it, then I can get my skis out.

Mountains over beach, I find mountains spiritual, but I love the beach too.

3 Likes

Downhill skiing? Thatā€™s one thing I am truly good at lol

Yes, love it. I skied Courmayer this year in Italy. Went down Yaoula and the worldā€™s longest/highest drop downhill course in one go. It was one of the best experiences of my life but my knees were wrecked after. Worth checking out on YouTube.

1 Like

I will definitely do that

Iā€™ll have to say rain. cause i never had the opportunity to see snowā€¦ so

1 Like

Bonsai trees or cactus? Just cause there is one of each by my TV.

Cactus :cactus:

1 Like

You should put that on your bucket list.

1 Like

Bonsai tree. Iā€™ll definitely hurt myself with a cactus.

2 Likes