The This or That Game

Yep. Then I never left and probably never will. This city has the potential to be great and I want to help get it there.

Loved the 'Cuse. Thought it would become my home but life happens. Moved to Milwaukee and stayed for 35 years.

It’s by a lake and cold so it’s gotta be pretty similar

Ooh, that makes me think of one. Lake or ocean?

Ocean. I actually almost posted this earlier lol

OCEAN! I miss the Pacific.

Ocean for me too. Unless I’m camping, then lake for some reason

Yeah, I’ll agree with that. Camping near the ocean has it’s draw, but nothing like camping on a lake in the Sierra Nevada’s!

Sounds like I should add that to my bucket list!

The best Dew that there is. Although I remember really liking Game Fuel back in the mid 00’s. Not certain now if it was actually good or if it was teenager taste buds.

Ocean. People in Buffalo who talking about “going to the beach” confuse the shit out of me. The edge of Lake Erie is not a beach.

You’d think I’d say Ocean since I grew up next to one. But I prefer Lakes…specifically Moosehead. There is something about the tranquility of a quiet lake.

I get that, hence my camping answer lol. Would you believe I’ve never been to Moosehead?? There’s a ton of this state I need to explore, I spend most of my free time in Phippsburg instead lol

Well I wouldnt argue with spending time in my area, I’m always so jealous of you ;). My family has a street named after us on one of the dirt roads leading past the Coast Guard station. And btw, you need to get your butt to Moosehead…it is freaking amazing!!! We had a small cabin in Greenville…I think my dad still uses it.

Where’s Moosehead?

I love the tranquility of a lake. And lakes always seem more secluded. But the ocean does something to my soul that I can only get from an ocean.

Amen!! Moosehead is here in Maine, Bill used to have the same stomping grounds I do! :slight_smile:

It’s the largest Mountain lake on the east coast.

I still stomp there, just havn’t been up to see the family in a couple years. This summer it may have to happen. Lunch at spinney’s and ice cream at percy’s!

I would LOVE to visit Maine. I’ve heard it’s breathtaking.