The This or That Game

Easy choice…
bonsai-bonsaiiiiiii

2 Likes

Lol, same here…Get ya one of those little fuzzy ones from Walmart or home depot, I have a couple of em and they’re pretty much idiotproof…cant stab myself and I cant kill it lol

1 Like

Just cuz dudes name is isis that made me wonder… :thinking: ya think suicide bombers make bucket lists? I mean I guess they could but itd hafta be some pretty simple mundane shit…no long term goals on that list, and i doubt skydiving or racing a 67 shelby would be very exciting lol

1 Like

So. I am brasilian. Isis is actually a pretty common name around here. I am a woman by the way. Sorry about my english. I am terrible in “learning languages”.

3 Likes

Sure! I am going to ny on december 21. I am so looking for this…

Google isis valverde! She is a amazing actress :wink:

1 Like

yeah I kinda figured so, I just always revert to saying guy or dude all the time lol, sorry … and it was just the mental association of seein it (it’s an American thing lol) followed by stevie talking about bucket lists lol
We were just talking about anthony bourdain dyin the other day and it reminded about this one episode of his show, had me wanting to move to Sao Paulo or Rio and hang out on the streets drinking caipirinhas the rest of my life (pre sobriety of course). That place is absolutely beautiful and u guys seem so friendly and care free most of the time.

1 Like

I assume when you say that you’re coming to NY you mean NYC? I’m a female who lives on the other side of NY state.

1 Like

I understand. “Dude” is something like “cara” in Brazil. You can say it for man and woman. And no problem, I just wanted to explain my name. Haha When i get to nyc, i’ll try to say just my last name hahah. And thanks for the friendly and care free!! I love Brazil. But I am just graduating now in chemical engineering and it is just my dream to live in US. But i have to work very hard on my “english skills” haha Rio is really amazing but kinda of dangeours. You should travel to Fernando de Noronha. Its just beautiful there.

2 Likes

Yeah! New york city. Sorry. Thats because when brazilians are talking about “ny” , usually the are refering to the city. I’ll just stay 1 week so infortunately i have no time to travel around the state

1 Like

No one ever does lol. I too am from the rest of NY outside of the city.

2 Likes

That’s true of most people here in the U.S. too. I certainly did until the army moved us to Buffalo NY. I hope you have a sober blast there!

2 Likes

I really want to stay a little longer, but my sister’s graduation is on december 29. But maybe the next time! But I am so happy that i am actually going to see the snow! Cant wait

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

Sounds like u speak english better than some of the people here already lol, and if you’ve lived close enough to any of the borders to pick up any Spanish or that Portuguese/Spanish mixture…Portunol I think it’s called? You’ll probably be able to communicate better than most of us! Lol. If u decide u like it here and are willing to give the Washington DC/ Baltimore area a chance I’ll trade houses with ya, u can have my place and I’ll move to Brazil! Haha. Yeah I imagine it would be for a tourist, I’ll hafta remember that place u mentioned, bookmarked it on Google maps :grin:

I hope for your sake there will be snow. NYC doesn’t get nearly as much as @Hope0110 and I see, but there’s a pretty good chance they will have some by then.

1 Like

I get the same reaction when I say I’m from Washington. “Oh! I love Seattle! You must be used to the rain.”

2/3 of the state is a desert, you know.

1 Like

Tex Mex please lol

I will keep this thread alive in honor of @SweetTea with a new wrinkle. I’m throwing in a poll.

This one is important.

• Subway
  • Jimmy John’s
  • Jrecks (ewww)
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

We got some smart people here. We should always do the poll thing on this thread. Its cleaner and you can see immediate results. Then we can argue. Although when it comes to a sub, there really shouldn’t be any arguing.

5 Likes