The This or That Game

I cheated on Jimmy John’s with pita pit today. I regret it

2 Likes

Haha! I have eaten Pita Pit twice in my life. First was amazing. It was divine. The second time I couldn’t remember what I’d gotten the first time and it was meh. Haven’t been back.

It’s not that it’s bad, it just wasn’t filling and it was pricey. Jimmy John’s would have satisfied my hunger for less money

What do you normally get from JJ?

I usually go with a club Lulu as an unwich with sprouts and radishes and shit. Been a minute since I had one though.

I’m obsessed with italian subs. With Jimmy peppers

1 Like

True that. When I eat, I eat to get the maximal return on my investment. One of the reasons I like Claim Jumper. Huge portions.

2 Likes

Do you price compare when you grocery shop? I always check the price/oz or lb lol

1 Like

It’s crazy in the Grimmer house. We look at different stores for products. If we see something on sale that is going to be out of stock or the sale is going to end, we buy it. If we decide we still need it, we keep it, if not we return it. We might buy and then go shop for the product elsewhere then return. My wife is an ultra planner. She is awesome at finding deals and getting stuff on the cheap.

1 Like

Co-cola in this southern family!

Coke? Southerners drink RC Cola…with peanuts in it, and a moon-pie on the side.

1 Like

Ha! I’ll totally agree with the peanuts and the Moon Pie - but I can honestly say I have never tasted an RC Cola. @SweetTea? @Neighbrofthebeast668? Help me out here!

We still have RC cola up here. Trips me out Everytime I see it. Almost like a time capsule of sort lol

1 Like

Tab?
That is a trip out!!
Now I’m feeling nostalgic and shit

1 Like

The sell it at the Great-Wal-of-China-Mart. I know that. When I lived in the Carolinas, it was everywhere.

1 Like

Whoa. That’s nuts. I remember my Mama drinking that when I was a little girl!

1 Like

I remember all of my Aunts drinking it, when they were “on their diet”. I remember thinking if you are using TAB to wash down Manicotti and toasted ravioli, all the TAB in the world won’t make you thin. Tasted like crap too. If I were over at their house and offered one, I’d say “No thanks. I drank a bunch of water from the hose outside. I’m good.”

2 Likes

Brunette guys :+1:t3:
Mountains :heart_eyes:
Books :heart:
Sunrise :slight_smile:

Answer correction: CUBS! @Bill_Phillips
Brilliance on display: ‘With a team, but bossing that mug’ @SweetTea
Honorable mention for Mr. Mischief: A

You have a week off:
Luxury resort or Log cabin?

1 Like

Log cabin. No contest

2 Likes

Log cabin. Hammock. Tent. All before a luxury resort.

2 Likes

Depends on what the luxury resort offers and if it is free or not!