The This or That Game

Omg, it so is. And if you come up you guys HAVE to meet me! Lol

Especially in the summer

Well of course!!! :slight_smile:

I like lakes.
Then again I grew up right on one.

I feel like that warrants a “duh.” :yum:

when making a sandwich which would you put on top the ham or cheese?

Depends on the day. I put one on each side and flop the left bread on top of the right side

Cheese @C-sun

Yeah, I don’t eat ham or cheese. Egg and mayo/egg salad or pbj kind of girl.

The real question is what kind of jelly? :joy:

Sugar free blueberry if I can find it. Sugar free orange marmalade if I can afford it. I will settle for sugar free blackberry or strawberry. Worst case senario is grape but I will still eat it.

I love that worst case is grape :joy:
That’s because grape seems to be the only one that’s not real like there are no real fruit bits in it like every other flavor. That freaks me out. Its just a solid jelly slab. Haha
All sugar free I should try that.

Wal-Mart has pretty hood sugar free generic selection. Kroger has a few but walmart has more choices. Unless budget is no issue. If budget is no issue then orange marmalade is totally worth it.

I buy the organic, no sugar added tripleberry preserves from Wegmans. It’s so good. Most of the time though, it’s just natural peanut butter (or other nut butter) and sliced fresh fruit in the sandwich. For ham and cheese, cheese goes next to whichever side has mustard. Ham goes next to the side with mayo. Duh.

People on here don’t know the joys of Wegmans

That’s so sad. I love Wegmans. We had a few in the greater Philadelphia area too. I thought they we a national chain??

Yea I have no idea what you are talking about :joy::joy:
As for stores we have Wal-Mart and Meijer here. Haha

We call Lakes Lochs. Loch Lomond wins it for me, it’s a magical place and less than an hour from where I live.

I do love the Atlantic coast here too though.

I just googled that, it looks beautiful!

Mayo or miracle whip