The This or That Game

Full spa, everything paid. Waited on hand & foot

I see a lot of log cabin lovers :raised_hands:t3::clap:t3:

Yeah, I was thinking more Great Wolf Lodgeā€¦ dont really care about spa experiences. I can get massage anytime I want, I have 2 that work for me.

1 Like

Great Wolf is fun! Beautiful! Kinda cheating a little, lol but good answer :+1:t3:

1 Like

Iā€™ve only had one professional massage in my life. And definitely not my kind of thing.

Man coke has permeated the globe, all those sodas came out of the south anyway so in NC at least itā€™s a 50/50 split on coke and pepsi, no one bothers with the RCs, Iā€™ve seen a few old timers put peanuts in soda but never tried myself. As for the moon pies I couldnt eat one now but I had my share when I was a kid.

3 Likes

Definitely a big difference compared to my experience! Yours are a Godsend to the recipients, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re so grateful & feel reliefā€¦ Mine was a gift certificate to a very questionably trained massage guy who showed up 1/2 hr late, kept calling me ā€˜dearā€™ and didnā€™t wear a shirt :flushed::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Neighbrofthebeast668 & @Yoda-Stevie Iā€™ll have to ask my husband if heā€™s heard of the peanut in the soda. Heā€™s from Tennesseeā€¦when his brother passed away he placed an RC Cola & a Moon Pie in the casket :sleepy:

2 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: No, thanks. There are a ton of wacky LMTā€™s out there. Ours a professionals though. None of that connecting to your psyche garbage. Iā€™m sure it has a place in the world elsewhere. Not here though.

2 Likes

Yep, that was it for me. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to get one if I needed to for my healthā€¦ but just for fun, nah Iā€™m good. Iā€™m not a manicure/pedicure/spa treatment kind of girl.

2 Likes

Log cabin - bonus if it has a lake!

4 Likes

I just love your beautiful & spot on encouragement that I see all over this site! You are such a sweet soul :hugs:

3 Likes

Awwwwā€¦you are so sweet to say so! Iā€™m so thankful for this forum and for all the folks who helped me through those awful early days - and whom I now consider friends. This is the best possible use of technology

And your story is such an inspiration to me. Iā€™m so glad you found us!

3 Likes

Belgium! :belgium:

1 Like

Over. If it isnā€™t over I will switch it before I use it.

1 Like
  • Twinkies
  • Swiss Rolls

0 voters

1 Like

Honestly, twinkies? Garbage.

1 Like

Oh, I know you did! No one in their right mind would choose twinkies over swiss rolls.

3 Likes

Croatia. After Russia and their doping issues, Iā€™ve just not been in to rooting for them for literally anything. Hoping Belgium takes it though!

1 Like

Home field advantageā€¦ Russia