The This or That Game

Definitely a big difference compared to my experience! Yours are a Godsend to the recipients, I’m sure they’re so grateful & feel relief… Mine was a gift certificate to a very questionably trained massage guy who showed up 1/2 hr late, kept calling me ‘dear’ and didn’t wear a shirt :flushed::see_no_evil:

@Neighbrofthebeast668 & @Yoda-Stevie I’ll have to ask my husband if he’s heard of the peanut in the soda. He’s from Tennessee…when his brother passed away he placed an RC Cola & a Moon Pie in the casket :sleepy:

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: No, thanks. There are a ton of wacky LMT’s out there. Ours a professionals though. None of that connecting to your psyche garbage. I’m sure it has a place in the world elsewhere. Not here though.

Yep, that was it for me. I wouldn’t hesitate to get one if I needed to for my health… but just for fun, nah I’m good. I’m not a manicure/pedicure/spa treatment kind of girl.

Log cabin - bonus if it has a lake!

I just love your beautiful & spot on encouragement that I see all over this site! You are such a sweet soul :hugs:

Awwww…you are so sweet to say so! I’m so thankful for this forum and for all the folks who helped me through those awful early days - and whom I now consider friends. This is the best possible use of technology

And your story is such an inspiration to me. I’m so glad you found us!

Belgium or Brazil?

Belgium! :belgium:

Over. If it isn’t over I will switch it before I use it.

• Twinkies
  • Swiss Rolls

0 voters

That isn’t even a contest…I keep a steady supply in my freezer.

Honestly, twinkies? Garbage.

Hey I picked swiss rolls!!!..LOL. The only twinkies I have liked is the chocolate peanut butter ones and those came out for like a day just to tease me.

Oh, I know you did! No one in their right mind would choose twinkies over swiss rolls.

Croatia or Russia? (Croatia)

Croatia. After Russia and their doping issues, I’ve just not been in to rooting for them for literally anything. Hoping Belgium takes it though!

• Red apples
  • Green apples

0 voters

And yay figured out how to do a poll. Haha
That was my test run with it :joy::joy:

Home field advantage… Russia