The This or That Game

New friends

1 Like

The question is, which one?

A chainsaw to the dick

Canā€™t choose, eh? Or cant admit that they are secretly what you watch in your bedroom. I bet you have to put your pillow in the dryer every morning because its soaked in tears.

No, her dark side came out the first time she called cheesecake a damn pie, much like the rest of u monstersā€¦now when I think about u guys all I see are the little trolls from H g wells time machine :laughing:

2 Likes

I think we all know I have no problem admitting to what I like and those two movies ainā€™t on the list

1 Like

Very misunderstood creatures. They are actually highly intelligent and helped to shape the world as we know it behind the scenes. Every good thing weā€™ve ever discovered has come from them. Including pie. Know what they didnā€™t help out with? Cake. Because they knew that cake is garbage.

1 Like

Mac computer android phones

1 Like

A good hamburger is always
satisfying.

Well. I looked it up on the interwebz just now, out of curiosity. Cheesecake is indeed a pie.

3 Likes

You can cheer for Bama all you want now!

1 Like

Yeah, see thatā€™s whatcha get when u start believin everything u see on the internetā€¦that place also says Auburn and LSU are better than the tide, are we to believe that horse pucky too? :thinking:

:rofl::joy::rofl: those 2 other teams are prohibited 2b mentioned in this forumā€¦Iā€™ll flag uā€¦heh

1 Like

rOOt or rOWt?
when pronouncing route

Me- rOWt

U mean LSU and Auburn or Tennessee and Ole Miss? Cheesecake is not pie, repent! Cuz if it is I think Auburn just might be my new favorite subject on here Hehe :yum:

Man Iā€™ll just keep hopin weā€™ll eat cake by the ocean one day ( @anon62920945 I hope u did a better job of banishing Rihanna from ur noggin that I have that song, lol its still stuck in there! fml :worried:)

I found a remix of it that Iā€™m ok with, added it to my running list this morning, and imagined I was running away from it. Problem solved.

1 Like

Lmao, nice :laughing:

1 Like

Watch me have nightmares about it.

1 Like

Mary Anne ()

1 Like