The This or That Game

I don’t live in the South. Dinner

Tea time :grinning:

1 Like

Dinner. Not as sophisticated as you guys out here in Washington.

1 Like

Whatever you call it, just make sure I hear it.

Here it’s mostly called dinner though. I’ve not used supper very much in my life.

2 Likes

Maine just wants to be the South

1 Like

8 Likes

And do you want wattah wityour suppah?

1 Like

Oh jeez Tracy, I’m sorry :slightly_frowning_face: how long have u suffered this affliction? I’m with @beyondmythoughts Panthers all the way. No chance of winning a football poll tho, cant even bring the shit up without trippin over a damn terrible towel lol

3 Likes

There are support nerworks for what you suffer from. You are worth a better team, you deserve a chance to be happy.

2 Likes

My Papi was a Fins fan. I got love for the Fins, even if they do suck lol

2 Likes

Woohoo! Panthers all the way! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Letting a Terrible Towel lay on the floor is akin to letting the Flag drag on the ground.

They work wonders for the tears of the Browns fans and even better as gags for the Ravens fans.

1 Like

Haha, oh man ur tellin me…that’s one thing I definitely dont miss about Annapolis, Redskins fans can be annoying but Ravens fans are str8 IP dicks more often than not. That’s one thing I always liked back home, the Panthers sucked so bad back then we didnt have anything to really be cocky about, we were just glad to have a team so everybody was loyal lol

2 Likes

One of my buddies had about 5 or 6 of them things out in his garage, wed hang out there on the weekends shooting pool and every time someone spilled a beer I’d go “oh shit, somebody grab one of them yellow grease rags over there and mop that shit up” …he did not find the humor in it the way the rest of us did

1 Like

Depends on if you are talking about 66 or the rural road where Mr. Postman delivers my Mama’s mail.

3 Likes

I was hangin out with some Lumbee cats back around Fayetteville one time and one of em was talkin about blow jobs in front of her grandma and says “I bet u used to get wild with grandpa back in the day huh?” And she goes “yall youngins is crazy puttin them nasty thangs all up in ya mouths, I ain’t suckin on no man’s root!” Lol, now everytime I hear that word, whether its tree roots, roads, or anything else I get a mental image of that old lady and it cracks me up

3 Likes

I just snorted tea up my nose, you bad thing. Dang if I can’t envision exactly how that story went down.

1 Like

Try being a Lions fan. Oh wait, I never have, because they’ve been horrible for most of my life.

Dinner
#RTR

Lolol…yea, never heard anyone say rOWt 66. Imma start saying it that way from now on tho. Heh.

1 Like