These will be my last 24 hours on TS(Crazy_Dutchie)

I wish you well and hope you receive the help you need. Take care. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Take care dude! Keep focusing on yourself, you are on the right path! :muscle:

2 Likes

Best of luck to you Jan, take care.

2 Likes

Nice meeting you man. Best of luck on your journey man. I am glad your taking your sponsors suggestions, but it he seems to pushy with things donā€™t hesitate to come back for some other advice too man

1 Like

Wishing you fair winds and following seas, on this next leg of your voyage. Remember that thereā€™s always a port for you here, should you need to shelter from a storm.

7 Likes

Best of luck! We are ALWAYS here if you want/need.

2 Likes

Wow! So much growth there Jan. Itā€™s been a pleasure knowing you on line like this.
May God bless you in your journey. For my own selfish reasons I hope to hear from you again. But protecting our sobriety no matter what our DOC is, is our top priority. This old man has learned a few things for you. Your a great kid.
God Bless.
Give Murdock a final scratch on the head from me.
And have a merry Christmas and all the best in the new year.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

you will be missed! sad to see you leave. Take care, do not overthink but get the support you need. you have been such a great asset here!

2 Likes

A recovering alcoholic doesnā€™t hang out in bars. There are things you HAVE to do online, like you said earlier; school and the like. Nevertheless, learn to acquire the skills needed to get a support system outside of your addiction. And, it is not so black and white. Those people who genuinely wish for you best will write snail mail!
I pray for your peace and continued recovery.

2 Likes

You will be dearly missed. I wish you all the best on your journey :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Jan! What are we going to do without you? Thereā€™s a saying that youā€™ve left big footprints. Well you certainly have here :heart: I understand your motives but do keep in touch. I always say that TS is a tool and servers a purpose. If that purpose is filled, people move on. Keep moving in a positive light and stay strong. You have so so much to offer the world and a bright beautiful big future ahead of you. Oh how do many people on here would love to have the chance to do it over again. Youā€™ve been blessed with insight at the starting gate. If you ever need us, you know where to find us. Be strong. Be well. Big big hugs Jan :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

All the best mate!

Suggest maybe a self suspension for 3 months and see how you feel

:blush:

1 Like

All the best Jan! I think youā€™re a great guy and with your amazing abilities at self reflection, kindness, intelligence and honesty you have the best chances of leading a happy and good life! And who knows, we might hear from you again at some point, somehow! I wish you all the very best! :star2::cupid:

3 Likes

Aww I hate to see you leave but you got to do whatā€™s best for you. Itā€™s been a pleasure getting to know you and watching you grow. Weā€™ll be here if you decide to come back. Best of luck in your future endeavors. :disappointed_relieved: :heart:

3 Likes

Gods will not ours be done.

1 Like

Thanks Olivia, Iā€™ll miss seeing you in the meetings. I wish you the best of luck on your journey aswell :smiley:

P.S. Iā€™m dutch, not german :wink:

1 Like

I will. Try not to exhaust yourself with all the moderating and good luck on your journey too

2 Likes

You will be missed Jan!!
I struggled with thinking I was addicted to TSā€¦ I ended up taking a 10 day break because of that. And in those 10 days I found myself doing more journaling, goal setting, and soul searching. I hope you find you do the same. The cool thing is that when I decided to come back it was like I never left. So just know you will always have the support here when and if you ever need it. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

2 Likes

If Godā€™s will is that I return after an amount of time, I sure will

1 Like

Thanks Courtney :slight_smile: Good luck on your journey

1 Like