Throw Back Any Day

Big hugs :pensive::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Earlier…

aaaand then later…

13 Likes

Probably the last family holiday we had as kids.
I’m on my dad’s right.
Circa 1979

11 Likes

Me and my bro - love you and miss Bobby!

9 Likes

IMG_20190530_041545
20 years ago

10 Likes

Definitely under the influence, but presmoking cigarettes and pre surgery before my addiction. Man I miss my clear skin…
23 years old!

2 Likes

Like 6-7 years ago. Full on in meth addiction. About 20lbs underweight and out of town rocking shows like I wasn’t on drugs. Smh.

11 Likes

My mum meeting her first grandchild 2 weeks before she passed away from liver and kidney failure (

due to drinking.) This was the first time he smiled, magical memory.

16 Likes

Bless you xx❤️

FB_IMG_1559596124335
Me and my girl . First holiday abroad. 12 years ago :slightly_smiling_face::heart: she’s so young looking !! And she would kill me for sharing this !

11 Likes

A couple pics from my 20th year. My 3rd year in a toxic alcoholic relationship. But i do really love the snake photo! :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Me in Okinawa about nine years ago. With the shisha statue. Followed it up with a drunken night my wife still reminds me of.

6 Likes

2011 Afghanistan

8 Likes

1991, Desert Storm time

7 Likes

Real men wear black shoes!

That is right haha. I would tell some Marine jokes but I do not want to piss off Jarhead too much, he looks pretty buff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You could always tell supply officer jokes

1 Like

Awww she’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Frantasticooo what a lovely picture of your mom and her grandson. And at the same time very sad… Precious memory

1 Like

So so cute

1 Like