Throw Back Any Day

I know what you mean! Sometimes it doesn’t seem all that long ago Does it.
Or were you just cracking a joke? (Trying) :thinking::joy:

1 Like

I think I was 10 or 11 here. Peak softball time. 11 was a good age…

9 Likes

I’ve got waaay better throwback photos but this one is exactly 26 years ago today. My second ever Canada Day.

Still looking for the hammer pants. I haven’t forgotten. :wink:

9 Likes

Throw back to when I had long hair, did my makeup, and wore contacts… yet I was still incapable of taking a normal photo

8 Likes

Basically sums up how turning 28 has felt. :rofl:

(I’m guessing 1998-99 here)

3 Likes

My babies :slight_smile: Now 10 and 8.

5 Likes

Ahhh to be 16 again! I painted that dresser :joy: thought it was so cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

When my son still liked me, lol. Newly divorced.

8 Likes

Awe love it!!!

1 Like

Back in the Army days lol, first deployment to Iraq.

4 Likes

What year was that? And thank you for your service :pray:t3:

2 Likes

It was 2003, when the US invaded Iraq. I believe this picture was in Baghdad! I was 19 in this one I believe.

3 Likes

I think this is 8th grade (1981)

This is a basketball team pic from 1983. I loved sports back then. I’m on the far right.

20200704_014936

6 Likes

Looking good Sis :heart_eyes:
Weren’t the 80’s fun? Maybe? :thinking: :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Just going for a ride in my Montreal Expos hat next to our wood panelled station wagon :sunglasses: :joy:

9 Likes

Always destined to be a farm girl? :smiley:

1 Like

A good family pic from a ways back

1 Like

Ha! It was actually on a tiny military base that my dad was C.O. of. Loved it there! Although if my memory serves me correctly, the adults drank constantly lol

2 Likes

Struggling to call it a “throwback”, but it is EIGHT years ago at this point ( !!! )

I have a folder FULL of memes/photos/misc internet debris that I downloaded onto my laptop back in 2012/13/14. I was looking through it for the first time in several years, and found this photo from 2013. I was 24 or 25. Same year I started at the company I still work for now. Taken a few months after I moved out of my Mom’s place into a place of my own (with a roommate) for the first time. Hard to believe it is now that long ago. I also regularly shaved my head back then, since I had no idea what hairstyle suited me…I never really thought about it! Just convenient to not really have hair :yum: and cheap to cut it myself.

That is Romeo, my bearded dragon. I had 3 lizards at the time (bearded dragon, 2 leopard geckos). This ultimately became a Christmas card that I sent out, ha. I miss that sweater.

4 Likes

Gotta love the 80s hair! :roll_eyes::laughing:

5 Likes