Throw Back Any Day

I’m going to throw a few in here because why not!

2019 at LA Guitar Centre with @Jowieseff

2019 just before service. I was sober a while at this point. This was a good time :slight_smile:

Karslbad
This is a place called ‘Karlovy Vary’ in Czech Republic. Its a Spa town and twinned with Carlsbad in California. I’ve been there too and California is WAY better!

My buddy Marek who is the most immature person you’ve ever met in your life. This was our Simon and Garfuck-off routine.

Kalea
Ahhh this fucking angel of a woman! I was sat in a bar in Prague in 2014 alone other than the bartender who was a buddy of mine. This American lass walked in and shortly after an Australian dude walked in. We got slammed! It was hilarious - I got on like a house on fire with her; she used to put two shots of vodka in her cider just like I did and a friendship was struck! After a few hours of getting slammed and destroying umbrellas (It was the rainiest day of the year in Prague, hence why we look drowned), my then girlfriend walked into the bar and it turned out they used to live together! She and I are still really good friends to this day and I really hope to be able to see her again someday.

This is my ex and I posing for a photo with Jannick Gers, the lead guitarist of Iron Maiden who walked into the pub we working in one evening. This was cool - I’ve never been so starstruck in my life.

I used to play a game called “Selfie Time” - Basically, walk up to a stranger, ask them if they know what the time is and as they look at their watch shout “SELFIE TIME!!”, pose and take a selfie with them. People loved it!

4 Likes

Early 90’s…

6 Likes

You look like a guy who’d play a mean trumpet at the local jazz club…

3 Likes

IMG_3973
Kindergarten 1990ish

4 Likes

received_345061199531961

No beard or anything lol

1 Like

My sister thought it would be a good idea to have a sibling photo shoot, all wearing the same clothes, jeans and white shirt. I was 22 here.

4 Likes