To all my Florida peeps

Yes get stuck into a book with some snacks.
I think as you say those of you whonknow what to do can be prepared but it must still be scary although great that you know what to do.
Im thinking of you all.
X

:pray::pray::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Lol I’m set for a little while. All fully charged. I also have a solar charger for after the skies clear if the power gets knocked out.

10 Likes

Where are you Donna?
@DLS
Just watching San Sanibel Islsnd on the news. It’s bad. Looks real bad. I think you might be visiting your mom up north. I hope your ok :pray::heart:

8 Likes

Holy sh×*, one couple I know their house is on fire, fire department has evacuated… The mil with dementia is still in the house.

5 Likes

I am in MA still til Sunday.

9 Likes

Pretty scary that the winds are just 2 mph under a Cat 5! Wow! Hope you stay safe.

Please tell me your cat is safe. Sorry I can’t remember her/his name :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

She is safe. Her name’s Pretty.

5 Likes

We were watching that cam. Nasty!!

Oh no, I hope your friends will be okay, sounds terrible.

1 Like

Love a solar charger!!!

Omg!! :cry::sob: that’s awful

1 Like

This picture is from a guy who stayed on island,

6 Likes

Holy jeez :frowning_face: Glad you are safe Donna.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some terrible photos so far. So glad you’re safe. I’m sure you’re worried about your friends who stayed. Sending hugs!

2 Likes

Starting to get real noisy. Rain is pounding the windows. I’m exhausted. Going to nap while I can. Winds will wake me when they start squalling in a few hours. Praying all of you are safe.

6 Likes

I was thinking about @DLS!! She is right near where it hit!

3 Likes

So glad you are safe. Very sorry about the Island. Fire during a hurricane. That’s just wrong. I hope the elderly woman was saved from the fire.

3 Likes

My sister lives in Bonita Springs and my mom is in a nursing home in Estero. Right near where it hit. I was in Fort Myers on Sunday. Fam is OK. I live on the coast of SC. Our turn is Friday. No where near as bad!

5 Likes

Yes, luckily she is up north visiting family.

1 Like

I hope your family is safe also… :pray: