To the few who believe this to be a sober tinder

Hey who you calling a douchebag? I look good fooollll!rzPRjJnN_400x400

13 Likes

Here I was thinking I could live out my fantasy of getting into Yodaā€™s pantsā€¦ Guess Ill just have to take one for the team!

Seriously though, thats pretty fucked, whoever here is trying to do that.

Still if anyone wants to tell me Im beautiful, my confidence and self esteem say thank you!!

1 Like

You are beautiful, like the REST of us! :smile:

Thanks jimmy, made my day! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Should we just start a no clothing sober thread so peopleā€™s egos have somewhere to post?

5 Likes

1 Like

Time takes time. First things first.

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t the entire banana be censored? :joy:

5 Likes

Agreed, gezzz in addiction i wouldnt let anyone take pictures of me. I couldnt even look i the mirror, i love how sober we can look at our selves, love ourselves, and and be proud oc wgo we are:)

Iā€™m brand new here and this is my first post but what you have said should go without saying, in sure everyone who is on here is here because we are all in the same situation and I dearly house that nobody else does anything to make your or anybody else feel uncomfortable and your right people should have this as a safe space, I feel comforted in that the moderators are on top of it when things like that happen. Oh and hi everyone

11 Likes

Hi @anon13078412

Welcome!!

1 Like

Hello Pants.

Hello and welcome :blush:

Welcome to the forum! Glad youā€™re here!

Thanks and hi to everyone that has been nice enough to say hello and welcome me it shows just how good a recovery forum this is :grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I understand the issue? Yā€™all are upset cuz someone called a group of females hott? Just curious. I am trying to understand the situationā€¦ and what is ok to say and what is considered inappropriateā€¦? Iā€™ve never really seen any kind of flirting too much as to say anything is uncalled for but idk. Guess I missed itā€¦??..

This is a pretty old thread. Things happened awhile ago.

A guy was sending inappropriate private messages to women who didnā€™t want them. He was making comments about their selfies and what not. I believe he is banned from the forum. Thereā€™s been a few creeps over time though. They usually get banned pretty quickly

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum :slight_smile: its very empowerring to see new members :slight_smile: a great place to be at :wave::+1:

This is an older thread, but it seems like it might be a good time to remind folks that this isnā€™t a hook up site.

Also, this thread contains @anon13078412 first post! :grin:

6 Likes