To the few who believe this to be a sober tinder

Ahhh. I see now. Thanks!

1 Like

Please ensure you are flagging these posts when they appear. This is a safe space and we will keep it that way with your help in identifying this sort of behaviour.

6 Likes

I am completely agree with you. I sign your pledge. I need this forum to be a safe place for me too. Thank you for your words

I have not seen anything inappropriate yet, but will be more astute. I have always had trouble knowing when boundaries are being pushed and usually accept inappropriate hints and comments as normal. Trying to get better about recognizing disrespect.

1 Like

Keep in mind that they are also noting that you can also flag private messages too that may be inappropriate or uninviting. When flagged its no longer private to the admin and mods then can see and rule what to do with the situation.

4 Likes

I have a story to tell about this exact issue that occurred recently/is still causing drama. I donā€™t know where to put this experience I had with another member of the forum. It is very negative. Ass on blast? Or PM the mod?

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™d do both.

They want to do their dirt in the shadows, so expose them.

6 Likes

Flag the post and we can review

1 Like

If itā€™s a PM flag it for a mod. If itā€™s public we are pretty good at policing our own

1 Like

Yeah, but yā€™know. Flag that too!

2 Likes

Ainā€™t no one ever flirt with me on here.

5 Likes

Also, you know how to use flags? Know youā€™re pro, but lots of folks still donā€™t. People be too nice around here to need them much.

1 Like

Itā€™s your feet. The feet pics did it.

9 Likes

Damn str8, them jackhammer toesā€™d turn off a bridge troll :laughing:

3 Likes

Scare a bulldog off a meat truck they would.

3 Likes

Ikrā€¦he said he was coming to Baltimore and I ran head first into a hurricane to avoid em lmao

3 Likes

Could not have said it better!! I have yet to experience that so I feel lucky, I donā€™t think it would be fair for someone to hit on people on here. Itā€™s likeā€¦hitting on your waitress/waiter, theyā€™re there to workā€¦sorta trapped in that situation so fuck off with that!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been catcalled by a convertible full of guys, years ago, and it still sticks with me, so I can only imagine what women go through on a daily basis, online forum or not. Kudos for your strength and for speaking up! This behaviour cannot stand.

4 Likes

Again, please flag these types of posts or DMs for review.

We are committed to keeping this a safe space but obviously canā€™t read every post ourselves or the DMs unless they are flagged so we need your help in identifying this type of behaviour to keep the community safe.

5 Likes

Dear scumbags,

Stop acting like scum bags. Yeah, you, douchebag, nothing happens in a vacuum here. If you act like a fuckin creeper people are going to find out. And you will get banned. Or better yet, I can find out and call you out publicly. Hereā€™s some tips in case you are worried that you are fuckin scumbag.

1. If someone wanted you to have their phone number, they would give it to you.
  2. No one wants to trade selfies. Donā€™t ask.
  3. Please see the title of this thread.
  4. Guys enough with the shirtless selfies. You just look like a fuckin douchebag.
14 Likes