To whom I have concerned

You sound like me… well, you sound like lots of us!! Welcome back. I came back a couple of months back too. Keep checking in :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome back Laura! :wave: Good to see you again :innocent:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your five months! As you already know, this is a great place to be. May you forever stay allergic to alcohol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Just_Laura welcome back Laura!!! I am glad you are here again and thank you for your post

3 Likes

Hello, congrats on the 5 months. Let’s break the record and make it 6 this time.

3 Likes

Ah yey hiiiiii!!! Welcome back its so good to see you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i have thought about you lots over the years, im so happy to see you’re doing good :raised_hands::raised_hands:

(I was “panthereyes” way back, not sure if you remember but Hiiiiiiii!!! :grin::grin:)

5 Likes

Welcome back, Laura! And well done on your sober success thus far and hope we see you continue to check in!

3 Likes

Welcome back, Laura! You are well remembered; always helping with great stories, :blush:
I forget if I had a different name back then, I’ll see you around!

6 Likes

Thanks Matt :blush: Don’t think I didn’t see how many times you @ me in You Are Missed. I appreciate you thinking of me man. Good to see you too!

4 Likes

Oh hey! I remember :grinning: Lots have new names now. And trying to remember everyone after killing so many more brain cells will take a minute! Glad you’re still here.

3 Likes

Donna from the alligator state? If so, you did. But I sure do remember you :blush: Glad you’re still around here too!

5 Likes

Lol, yes in Florida! :hugs:

:smile:

11 Likes

Very warm welcome back, good to see you Laura @Just_Laura I missed you :hugs:

2 Likes

Ha, literally one of my favorite shows of all time

2 Likes

Congratulations Laura. What a great post. I have been on here and struggling for the last yr and a half so I know exactly what you mean by opening the app and hitting the reset over and over. I really like the idea of allergic to alcohol, I’m using that approach now. Thank you for the share, it was just what I needed this morning. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I am new here…but I totally hear you Laura. The drink, the darknress, depressed and ashamed. I also have an alergic reaction. When we have drank for so many yrs…and then stop only to pick up again. We basically pick up where we left off. Our body and mind and spirit remembers that, causing an allergic reaction. In my opinion there is no need to apologize to anyone…only yourself. Those who truly care it wont matter…they will have compassion. In saying all these words to you I also say to myself. Hang in there sis cause you are worth it. I believe anyone who has suffered addictions and have come out the otherside are incredibly strong people.

3 Likes

Welcome back!!! I remember you… I just came back too about a week ago after being gone for 3 year’s. WTG on your 5 month’s… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love this Laura! Congrats on your 5 months. A day at a time is exactly how you accumulated 5 months. Be very proud of yourself and remember you are worthy of love and happiness. You are an inspiration to those who are reading this. May God continue to bless you in your walk.

1 Like

Thank you! I remember you too. Although I hadn’t noticed your absence, I’m happy you made it back as well. That covid bs really effed with a lot of us eh? All that matters is we found our way back. Keep up the good work :blush:

1 Like

It’s been 6 days since your post. I hope you’re doing well with it and that you have found some strength, comfort, and peace.

2 Likes