Toast. Definitive answers to questions that matter

Toast

Hitting you with some hard questions in these hard times.
How do you cut your toast for maximum enjoyment?
The shape definitely affects the flavour, so what’s your favourite slice?

• A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F

0 voters

8 Likes

I’m torn,I usually go c as default but favourite for ease of eating and taste has to be D!

3 Likes

Funny how the shape affects flavour (in our mind)

1 Like

I think there’s something to it, it’s all down to the butter to toast to crust ratio :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There’s definitely some serious science behind it

3 Likes

Out yourselves, E and F barbarians!

11 Likes

Never cut my toast, that’s for children. But if I did, obviously it would be A, of course that’s why it’s first on the list.

5 Likes

I have to let my toast cool down so I stack them like playing cards if you were building with them then I add butter once cool don’t like it melting in

1 Like

B.o.r.i.n.g.:rofl::rofl::rofl::pray:

2 Likes

If I’m feeling a little risqué I would go with D. I mean in all honesty, cutting the toast does seem to make it taste better.

1 Like

Lol I’m loving this topic .xx

2 Likes

Thats how we do it downtown!

Polish_20200327_193533147

8 Likes

I chose D which is what I would do if cutting toast to put on a toast rack. But if I was just making it for myself I’m with @DuncanNZ no cutting necessary!

3 Likes

That hurts my brain.

1 Like

Whuut! I love melted buttery toast. But it’s good when you get a bit where the butter us thicker so it hasn’t completely melted

2 Likes

Where does everybody stand on toast with pate? Cold or warm?And what’s going on with F? That would only fly if it was fried with an egg in the middle! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Or E for that matter :thinking: can’t think of a reason anyone would do that intentionally!

I don’t eat pate anymore but when I did I would never order it at a restaurant. They always get the toast to pate ratio wrong (usually not enough toast). Personally I would say the toast should be cold.

Cold is definitely better but I can never be bothered waiting. Are there no vegetarian pates like mushroom type things or is pate primarily meat paste? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

LOL
I just drew this up for giggles… E & F are, to the best of my knowledge, not generally accepted cutting patterns for toast

6 Likes

Cold pate on crustless toast the POSH WSY

2 Likes