Today is my six month sober

Today marks my six month sobriety from alcohol and cigarettes :blush::heart:
I’m already a year clean.
5 months off social media.
I’m celibate and I quit coffee.
Tough having nobody to celebrate it with but I’m happy renovating my kitchen by myself :slightly_smiling_face:
Grateful for how far I came and how much closer I have become with my higher power :pray:t4::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I’ll celebrate with you by having ice cream in your honor.

Congratulations!! :tada:

4 Likes

Awesome thanx girl :partying_face: cheers :icecream::slightly_smiling_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 6 months Jessica.
That’s a pretty big deal.
And a year clean :muscle:
I’ll bring the balloons.

See if we can get M up for some cake.
@M-be-free49

Have a great rest of your day.
:pray::heart:

4 Likes

That’s great :blush: congrats!!

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :blush: it is a big deal :partying_face::blush: too right :blush: all I have in my mind is how much better I’ll be by a year and then I’ll show everyone the radical transformation :100::partying_face::blush::heart:

2 Likes

Aww thank you :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! That is an amazing accomplishment

1 Like

Congratulations :clap:. Keep on rocking it

1 Like

Oh man! There’s six-months o’ sobriety to celebrate? Cake worthy indeed!

Huge congrats to you, @Shebadica. Huge turn around for you - quitting what doesn’t serve you and making space for all that does. Enjoy the new kitchen! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!

Darn fine work
:+1:
WaPsYiZ

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::confetti_ball::two_hearts:what a great accomplishment! Keep going. You got this!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush::heart::pray:t4:

Thanx Dan :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t4::partying_face:

Yay new kitchen! Hehe thanx so much yes that is a big turning point in life and am so happy to be able to make it today and be able to keep going :slightly_smiling_face::star_struck::heart::100::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you very kindly :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t4::heart::100:

Aww thank you :blush: for sure yes! Will keep the sober days coming :100::partying_face::blush::heart: Amen :pray:t4:

Awesome work!! 6 months is brilliant, I too shall be enjoying a bowl full of our finest mint choc chip in you honour!! :icecream: :partying_face::ok_hand::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations on 6months sober! Keep up the good work.:grinning::+1:

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like