Today's guilty pleasure - yours?

My allowable guilty pleasure today is a chocolate covered cherry! Ok maybe 2, lol.

What’s yours?

3 Likes

Eating a whole frozen pizza. Yum

8 Likes

An embarrassing number of episodes of a terrible British dating competition show.

3 Likes

A fellow frizen pizza eater

4 Likes

I just finished off a bowl of fresh blueberries with heavy whipping cream. Not an ounce of guilt. :heart:

6 Likes

I think it’s been scientifically showing that the blueberries counteract the cream

3 Likes

I do keto, the cream is okay!! :smiley:

2 Likes

cream egg. and pork pies x???.

1 Like

I’m only on day 18, but one thing I told myself is I’m gonna eat whatever the hell I want. I noticed that my appreciation for chocolate which had been diminished during drinking days has resurfaced. But I am trying to limit that to a couple days a week of sort of binging. I’m no stranger to a frozen pizza or a huge plate of something once or twice a week either. But even with that my dr visit yesterday showed I was down a couple pounds and BP almost back to normal!

5 Likes

Haha, well! whilst I aim to have a reasonably healthy day full of fruit and veg, I do feel like there will be a serving of chocolate brownie with coconut ice-cream in there :laughing: and there will be no guilt there either @Sassyrocks hahaha :ok_hand:

3 Likes

High five to you!! :raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like

That sounds amazing!!

1 Like

They have a Freddie’s sub by my work and their cheese steaks are to die for.

2 Likes

I still get beer flashbacks from frozen pizza. I haven’t had one for years now - they used to be a staple, sadly.

I take it you de-frost it first?

Sorry, in a silly mood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Now that would be an interesting eating challenge

1 Like

My teeth wouldn’t be up for it :sweat_smile:

:nauseated_face:

Stop it!! I’m out of likes :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Leftover Mexican with Nacho Cheese Doritos!!

1 Like