Today's guilty pleasure - yours?

My allowable guilty pleasure today is a chocolate covered cherry! Ok maybe 2, lol.

What’s yours?

4 Likes

Eating a whole frozen pizza. Yum

8 Likes

A fellow frizen pizza eater

4 Likes

I just finished off a bowl of fresh blueberries with heavy whipping cream. Not an ounce of guilt. :heart:

6 Likes

I think it’s been scientifically showing that the blueberries counteract the cream

3 Likes

cream egg. and pork pies x???.

1 Like

I’m only on day 18, but one thing I told myself is I’m gonna eat whatever the hell I want. I noticed that my appreciation for chocolate which had been diminished during drinking days has resurfaced. But I am trying to limit that to a couple days a week of sort of binging. I’m no stranger to a frozen pizza or a huge plate of something once or twice a week either. But even with that my dr visit yesterday showed I was down a couple pounds and BP almost back to normal!

7 Likes

Haha, well! whilst I aim to have a reasonably healthy day full of fruit and veg, I do feel like there will be a serving of chocolate brownie with coconut ice-cream in there :laughing: and there will be no guilt there either @SassyRocks hahaha :ok_hand:

3 Likes

High five to you!! :raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like

That sounds amazing!!

1 Like

They have a Freddie’s sub by my work and their cheese steaks are to die for.

2 Likes

I still get beer flashbacks from frozen pizza. I haven’t had one for years now - they used to be a staple, sadly.

1 Like

I take it you de-frost it first?

Sorry, in a silly mood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My teeth wouldn’t be up for it :sweat_smile:

Stop it!! I’m out of likes :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Leftover Mexican with Nacho Cheese Doritos!!

2 Likes

Cheesy Party Mix :grimacing:

1 Like

I’m waiting on my chocolate mousse to set up and I’m eating it with strawberries while watching dateline. My kids call my Friday…DATEline night

5 Likes

My two oldest kids are gone for the night it’s just me, hubs and the baby. We just went to the store, got some of the biggest tbones I’ve ever seen, garlic bread, bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers and garlic Alfredo pasta. It’s 730pm and our bbq is warming up :joy: and Dexter is on!

2 Likes

Buying nice biscuits and hiding them from my family.

3 Likes