Today's guilty pleasure - yours?

Do you have room for one more @Emyj ? lol. Sounds delish! Enjoy.

Went back for a 3rd cherry! Teeheeeheee.

2 Likes

Hahaha,we actually talked about how it was weird buying two steaks instead of four at the store tonight cuz the kids are gone! And the chocolate cherries…my favorite treat is cordial cherries. I hate that they’re seasonal but it’s good because I eat so many of them! You have some crazy self control! Usually if I eat one, I’m eating a box…that has 10 :joy:

1 Like

Well I bought the box monday and now they’re gone so I’m no saint!

1 Like

Cheese on toast!

1 Like

I went to brunch this morning with my family, we go every year. I had smoked salmon, shrimp cocktail, crab legs, French toast, macarons, Apple Danish, cheeses and crackers. Plus a lot of coffee lol

5 Likes

Sounds amazing :drooling_face:

1 Like

Today mine’s going to be pumpkin cheesecake!!!

4 Likes

Rest with no shame… :grin:

3 Likes

A whole day in bed watching movies :slight_smile:

1 Like

going outside :grin:

1 Like

Tonight it was a few bites of cashew chocolate truffle ice cream :yum: :yum: :heart:

1 Like

Watching cartoons – the adult Looney Toons (felt like a kid again)

3 Likes

Treated myself to a big yummy chicken burrito from Sharkey’s today.

2 Likes

I let my 10 year old daughter talk me into putting rips in my jeans so we could match.

2 Likes

Splitting a Philly Cheesesteak with my Mom at Jersey Mike’s.

1 Like

Don’t really had one today. But I’ve got two constant ones. Gummy Bears (It has to be Haribo,but I’m Swedish so it’s pretty much the only kind we’ve got)

And the other one is Nachos and Salsa. Don’t let me come close to it, because I’ll eat it all. :blush:

1 Like

I’m watching tv shows like Scooby-Doo every day. It’s not a guilty pleasure, it’s more a choice to feel good. Why watch the news and hear about all the horrible things in the world, when I can choose to get involved in an exciting Mystery with Welma, Shaggy and Scooby? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooh - i love scooby and the gang! YES - so much better than watching the news.

Today’s guilty pleasure was a couple dark chocolate and coconut Gluten Free Bites (GFB).

4 Likes

I don’t have any atm but dairy free salted caramel frozen desert :yum: and when I don’t care if it ain’t Vegan (progress not perfection,right) carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. That shit is amazing!

1 Like