Today's guilty pleasure - yours?

ooh that does sound delicious!
And carrot cake with cream cheese frosting - yup that sounds yummy too – thank goodness i had my square of dark chocolate now or else i would be in trouble :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I feel guilty because I really didn’t do anything for me today so I think I’ll turn on my favorite classic show “Little House on The Prairie” and catch a few episodes before bed. I’m up to season 9 finally. Charles and Caroline ain’t even on this season so far. That’s a bummer but if I keep watching maybe they’ll turn up. Lol I’ve literally watched the whole family grow up and or grow old in a matter of month’s now it’s almost over. Going to have to find a new bed time show soon.

1 Like

Mexican food and “Project Runway” :blush:

2 Likes

I made pasta and cheese stuffed breadsticks today!!

1 Like

Bacon. My doctor told me to stop eating it. I told him, I don’t drink alcohol or take drugs. I get plenty of exercise, drink nothing but tea, coffee, and a ton of water. I’m gonna eat bacon when I feel like it. He said, “try turkey bacon or Canadian Bacon.” I said " No poser bacon. No veggie bacon. Real bacon. Nitrate free bacon, but real bacon."

4 Likes

Amen to that. And BACON IN THE OVEN ONLY. NEVER, EVER PAN FRY BACON.

1 Like

Eating This while watching the next episode of ‘Secret Invasion’.

4 Likes

Bacon in the air fryer

2 Likes

Snickers ice-cream

2 Likes

Almond butter cups! Yum! :yum:

1 Like

South Indian garlic chilli chicken with rice and peshwari nan bread from the takeaway

3 Likes

Good for you! :+1::grin::rofl::bacon::heart:

1 Like

ASMR videos :woozy_face:

1 Like

Nutbutter… Especially hazel OMG

2 Likes

Love hazlenuts - never had hazle nut butter…the hunt is on…

1 Like

I’m watching Dragonball super right now. I’m 42 years old. Lol

3 Likes

I LOVE it!!! Hey i’m 45 in age but still a big kid at heart… we gotta stay young in spirit my friend
Enjoy your show

3 Likes

Hot chocolate

2 Likes

Gf vegan chocolate chip cookies…had 2 with some almond choc milk :yum:

1 Like

This afternoon I bellied up to a glazed buttermilk bar…chased down with a bottle of ice cold milk.

1 Like