Today's reflection

If this were the last day of your life, would you be proud of how you lived your life? Would you be proud of your character?

Now, assuming you will wake up tomorrow, what adjustments or commitments, if any, would you make so that you are in alignment with the person you most want to be?

5 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal post!

A change that needs to be made is how to better communicate my hurt and feelings with those I am closest too. I won’t reach out in fear of being a burden, even though I know that’s not the case at all.

2 Likes

Definitely a better mom sober. I’ve learned not to let my storms get my kids wet.

4 Likes

I will do exactly the same as I do every morning and pray for a sober day, admit I am powerless, start my gratitude list, read the just for today card, do a morning spot check. This has kept me sober today and with the grace of my god it’ll keep me sober tommorow. I will also stay humble bc I wouldn’t bet anyone £1 that I will stay sober tommorow. But I did today. :+1:

6 Likes

im ready for the long sleep hopefully not in the near future lol half my life ive been sober , so its only for the day keep on trucking

2 Likes

This is true for so many people. It’s a good way to put things in perspective and help ease my anxiety even.

An ex coworker of mine lost her husband suddenly on Tuesday, he was 39.

I just want to stop feeling so overwhelmed with responsibilities, guilty for everything I’m doing or not doing, or wishing I had something more in my life.

For me, if this was the last day of my life I would want to spend it feeling grateful.

6 Likes

A second question worth a thought is:
“If you met yourself, would you like you?”

3 Likes

I can now say that yes I would :blush:. For a long time that was not the case

2 Likes

I understand completely

2 Likes