Traveling Sober

Some of my adventures around Tasmania. My new job allows me to travel around in my 4wd seeing the country side. It’s winter here, so the early mornings are quite cold but the scenery is beautiful. These pictures were taken just outside of a town called New Norfolk

19 Likes

Finally made a trip to Monaco.

5500 Euro for 52 qm. Well, my rent is not expensive after all.

16 Likes

How empty the streets are!
Never have been there, that squere looks nice!

1 Like

Maybe I was too early but colleagues also told me that rich just own apartments there without actually living there. Because, yo know, my apartment in Monaco. How fancy is this. And probably I haven’t seen the most important things. I just wanted to leave asap.

2 Likes

Why did you wanted to leave as soon as possible? No good vibe there?

I don’t like tourism things somehow. I prefer nature or discover where I live in baby steps.

1 Like

Tasmania is just beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

It truly is and very diverse for a small island close to Antarctica. We have beautiful coast lines in summer and wild snow swept mountains in winter

4 Likes

Early mornings in Tasmania - Port Huon, Dover and Franklin. This time travelling to the southern regions

16 Likes

Another cruise Florida,

got a new haircut lol and no i dont dye it lol

20 Likes

Like the new do! Looks like you visited some great spots!!

2 Likes

Is that you with the alligator?? :heart: love the pics!!!

I really appreciate these, Ray!

First week in Spain has been amazing! Visited Salamanca and Zaragoza. I love both of these cities. Here are some pics.
Salamanca:

Zaragoza:

19 Likes

Great pics. Looks like you have the place to yourself. Never made it to Spain. Maybe someday. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy that meal. Looks wonderful.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Beautifull Spain! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I love it there! Enjoy the holiday and the Paella and other good food :yum:

3 Likes

17 Likes

On my way to Germany for 10 days. Not a fan or supporter of flying but seems the only reasonable option :roll_eyes:

They seemed to wait for someone important :crazy_face:

Too many people for my liking.

13 Likes

Have a great trip Franzi!

1 Like

Did some tourisms using my mother’s racing bike :bike: :crazy_face:

19 Likes