Traveling Sober

Tasmania is just beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

It truly is and very diverse for a small island close to Antarctica. We have beautiful coast lines in summer and wild snow swept mountains in winter

4 Likes

Early mornings in Tasmania - Port Huon, Dover and Franklin. This time travelling to the southern regions

16 Likes

Another cruise Florida,

got a new haircut lol and no i dont dye it lol

20 Likes

Like the new do! Looks like you visited some great spots!!

2 Likes

Is that you with the alligator?? :heart: love the pics!!!

I really appreciate these, Ray!

First week in Spain has been amazing! Visited Salamanca and Zaragoza. I love both of these cities. Here are some pics.
Salamanca:

Zaragoza:

19 Likes

Great pics. Looks like you have the place to yourself. Never made it to Spain. Maybe someday. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy that meal. Looks wonderful.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Beautifull Spain! :heavy_heart_exclamation: I love it there! Enjoy the holiday and the Paella and other good food :yum:

3 Likes

17 Likes

On my way to Germany for 10 days. Not a fan or supporter of flying but seems the only reasonable option :roll_eyes:

They seemed to wait for someone important :crazy_face:

Too many people for my liking.

13 Likes

Have a great trip Franzi!

1 Like

Did some tourisms using my mother’s racing bike :bike: :crazy_face:

19 Likes

Just a few pics from our trip to Hawaii. My wife’s family is from here and we are here for a wedding, and since when we visit, it’s mainly for family visits, we decided to stay in waikiki and be tourists for the first time. :laughing:

Also, I was offered alcoholic drinks 3 times so far, just said “no thanks”, and that was that. No big deal.

18 Likes

Back in France for another 6 weeks and 2 days but who is counting :see_no_evil:

View on cap d’Antibes

14 Likes

If you see my sister in Cannes say hello :joy:
She looks just like me. But she’s got hair :laughing:

8 Likes

Very nice! I’ve always wanted to go there. Way back when I suggested it for our honeymoon, it didn’t pan out, lol
I’m so happy you guys are there and enjoying the family time!
31da4c7316d38fe4fb245ab7523620415c35b0f57616815ea6943b50701aca39.0

2 Likes

She is there? ,:grinning:

1 Like

Good morning all! The hubby and I are on a north woods Wisconsin and upper Michigan vacation here in July of 2023. We’ve camped and the quickly decamped to a motel due to storms. Today we will go back to camp. Then tomorrow to the shores of Lake Superior.

Sober camping is sooooooo peaceful. We’ve been reading and fishing and paddling our little kayak around the lake. We have 3 dogs with us and they are just the best!

Sober camping is safer, cheaper, and more memorable. Managing decisions like paying attention to the weather is easier with our minds clear. Sleep is so great!

We had many years of hard drinking vacations. Now we have accumulated several vacations in sobriety. Drinking vacations were definitely fun, but we paid a price. Sober vacations are actually not only fun but truly relaxing. Recharging.

I hope others are enjoying the peace and fun of sober travels. I wish you all the best!

18 Likes